Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello from new owner - Dubai

1. Default

Nah its not too hard driving the car with these wheels and as it previously had 17/18 combo I can't tell a difference to be honest. The only issue I'm having is rubbing on full lock when I leave and return to my parking garage.

There are speed limits in Dubai but on the highway you can let her open up almost everywhere. I was doing 100mph all weekend long!

Here's a cool picture from the magazine shoot this past weekend...

2. Default

Hello and welcome!

That's a lovely car you have there and finally a NSX that "sits" well on her wheels (I find most stock NSX's to sit far too high on their suspension).

Perhaps see you in Dubai as I'm there quite a few times a year (family lives there).

All the best,

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Jetpilot3 View Post
    Nah its not too hard driving the car with these wheels and as it previously had 17/18 combo I can't tell a difference to be honest. The only issue I'm having is rubbing on full lock when I leave and return to my parking garage.

There are speed limits in Dubai but on the highway you can let her open up almost everywhere. I was doing 100mph all weekend long!

Here's a cool picture from the magazine shoot this past weekend...

Wow, nice, Rear three quarter has to be the best angle for NSX pics.

Some of you might have seen Jetpilot3's post on Prime refering to the CAR (Middle East Edition) article featuring his NSX and the Audi R8. The thread contains a link to a scanned copy of the article about half way down...

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showt...highlight=audi

Some superb photographs and a good, if somewhat short, write up that includes comment on the parallels of the two cars creation, their effect of the sport/super car market and the established players in it, and also the simlarities and differances between the cars themselves.

Enjoy

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by TheSebringOne View Post
    I am not condoning speed, but are there speed limits in Dubai?

Just been back to Dubai last week, and you'd be very lucky to do any speeding around the city, the traffics outrageous, although the toll roads aren't too bad.

The car looks superb
    Cheers

Dave

I'm not attracted by a womans mind, only what she doesn't mind!!!

95 NSX Owner since 8 Aug 05 (sold Apr 13)
    Lamborghini Aventador Roadster
    Bentley Continental GTC
    Kawasaki ZX9R

6. Default

Ditto about the wheels. I think they are the nicest ones I've seen on an NSX.

Presumably it's lowered to get it sitting so well over them?

Welcome to the forum.

L*
    1998S 3.2 red/black manual 4 years of great memories
    2004 54 red/red manual

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote autocar Nov 2005

"Before the NSX supercars were crap"

7. Default

Welcome and beautiful!

Looks like Jetpilot's car has evolved recently...

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101884

I believe it sits an inch or so lower on Eibach springs.

Mark

9. Default

I prefered the pop-ups but still stunning!

10. Default

Hi Guys!

Look sorry I've neglected posting here as I've been busy with the car and new job! Back now! Yeah I know no excuses...

So yes Mark thanks for posting about my NSX's transformation of lately. I ordered the complete Downforce NSX-R +02 conversion and its all installed except for the Type R rear wing, front bumper caps, and front CF chin spoiler (all forgotten to be shipped by Downforce originally). She's in the shop this weekend getting the work done and should be completed by Wednesday night. New Bilsteins are being put in as the car is still running the original shock absorbers and they are definately worn out.

I'm running Eibach springs so she's sitting 1" lower than stock. Thanks guys for the props on the wheel and although the deep dish look seems to be in I much prefer the big wheel stance with some classic look. What the hell is he talking about? Hehe...I'm not so much into bling bling. I purchased my Taitec GT lightweight exhaust from Barry at VTEC direct and its a great investment! Love how its quiet for everyday driving and sounds like a BTCC touring car when nailed.

Next up for her? Some of you might know West Coast Customs from the U.S. as they have become quite popular with custom car work for sports stars, SEMA work and exclusive models, plus appearing on U.S. networks as a reality show...they will be removing my complete interior in 2 weeks (yes the whole thing dash, doors, seats, carpet, every single leather panel, etc.) and installing a complete Black Alcantara interior with red stitching. It will be the bomb! My mate has a new GT3 with this interior and I love it so will be doing it on mine.

I'll get some pictures posted again for you guys in another thread or will link the pictures to this current thread on NSX Prime:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101884

Thanks for reading! Oh hey if some of you frequent Dubai send me a PM and I'd be glad to meet up with you. Lots of car activity in Dubai so depending on when your over here you might get to see stuff like the Arab Run (Gumball type of rally but lame...lame as in you get to see $30 million worth of cars but it lacks the fame and glamour of Gumball of course).

Cameron

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast