Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New member.

Default New member.

Hi all.

I'm from Norway, but since we don't have too many of theese car's over here I thought I'd join the "closest" community.

My car JHMNA11500T000060: Imported to Norway from Switzerland in 2006. 130 000 km. All standard for now, but not for long. (No irreversible mod's tho)

Pic's:

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...HDR10fcopy.jpg

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/DSCF1337.jpg

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x178/arjakobs/4.jpg

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...SXHDR12BWf.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm looks good mate
    congrats

thx amo

Welcome Arve to this community and nice for you to join! So how NSX are in Norway do you think? What plan changes do you have in mind? Car looks great!
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Loving the black wheels. Great look.
    '91 Red/Black Manual Coupe
    '93 MX5 for the track. Red. With a roof that's, er, black...

Quote Originally Posted by 91NSX#60 View Post
    Hi all.

I'm from Norway, but since we don't have too many of theese car's over here I thought I'd join the "closest" community.

My car JHMNA11500T000060: Imported to Norway from Switzerland in 2006. 130 000 km. All standard for now, but not for long. (No irreversible mod's tho)
    Must be one of the earliest NSX.....even older than mine!!

Welcome on board.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Thanks. As far as I know there's less than 20 NSX's over here. Only two in Stavanger region, other one is only out once or twice a year, so it's a rare sight.

As far as mods go, i've ordered NSX-R hood and wing. Also getting some new wheels, as the black powdercoated originals thats on it now will be used for track. But I'll probably stay with black rims, maybe with a polished lip. Will most likely lower it a bit too.

It's parked under a SoS car-cover in my garage for the winter, but as soon as spring comes it'll be out again. Any NSX meet's planned in GB next year?

It would be interesting to see how it handles in the snow, don't suppose theres enough wheel arch clearance for tyre chains! How far are you from the Artic Circle?

Theres a trip in Spring to the Ring in Germany, but no fix date has been decided yet. Or there Japfest or JapanestFest at Castle Coombe race circuit in May 2008. Last year over 40 NSX met up there for the largest gathering so far in the UK. Please see the Past events section.
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Quote Originally Posted by TheSebringOne View Post
    It would be interesting to see how it handles in the snow, don't suppose theres enough wheel arch clearance for tyre chains! How far are you from the Artic Circle?

Theres a trip in Spring to the Ring in Germany, but no fix date has been decided yet. Or there Japfest or JapanestFest at Castle Coombe race circuit in May 2008. Last year over 40 NSX met up there for the largest gathering so far in the UK. Please see the Past events section.
    Stavanger, where I live, is just a few miles north of Aberdeen. So still a good bit from the artic circle. I know of two NSX's north of the artic circle, and both of them are on prime, "midNight Sun eXpress" and "Martin".

Just ordered some new parts yesterday, an exedy hyper single clutch, NSX-R CF hood and a cantrell NSX-R wing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSebringOne View Post
    It would be interesting to see how it handles in the snow,
    Not good i can tell you.I had my first NSX for two and a half years and it was my only car so i had to use it.The only time it was good in the snow was when i would leave the factory where i worked on my break during nightshift and go to an empty nearby car park and do some "skating"
    92 brown/blue/gold manual coupe sadly stolen:
    96 Brooklands Green manual T-top.Sadly now sold
    04 Formula Red manual coupe Very sadly sold

10. Default

Welcome to the fold!
    '02 Honda NSX [Garage Queen]
    '17 Huracan Performante [Weekend Car]
    '19 Porsche Macan [Daily]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast