Thread: NSX A/C Compressor

1. Default NSX A/C Compressor

Needed for a '93 manual (not sure if that makes any difference). I'd rather not pay the 1300GBP (fitted) that Honda are asking for. Has anyone got one (go on, strip it out to save weight for the track), or know of a breaker that may have? Also, if anyone can confirm whether legend/teg etc etc have the same compressor, that would be useful.
    Cheers
    Chris

It's the same as an Integra's. Go to a Honda dealer and get them to look the part up on the EPC. The EPC will then tell you which other cars that part is for.
    If your fear of staying alive, outweighs the thrill of making the corner, brake.

3. Default

Thanks, I may have more joy searching breakers for pump from a teg.

I'll add that I believe it's the same. Hence why I suggested asking a dealer to look it up first.
    If your fear of staying alive, outweighs the thrill of making the corner, brake.

5. Default

Hi, I have a complete aircon system for sale that I have taken out of my late 2000 model 3.2. All parts are available and the car has only done 24K miles. The aircon worked perfectly before being removed (NB. I've lightened the car for racing).

Cheers, David.