Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NSX in GT5

1. Default NSX in GT5

'02 Honda NSX [Garage Queen]
    '17 Huracan Performante [Weekend Car]
    '19 Porsche Macan [Daily]

Wow!, PS3 for me in the spring.

Already got your Chrimbo present!? Unless its not being released in the UK til Spring 08 that is?
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

i am torn between a PS3 and an XBOX360.

really dont know which. game looks class
    THE POWER OF DREAMS.

Brakes are no good- they just slow you down
    (Juan Manuel Fangio)

Being a fan of Honda engines, I later went to Honda's Tochigi Research Center on two occasions and requested that they consider building for the McLaren F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up equipped with a BMW engine.
    (Gordon Murray)

Well if you don't have either yet then you aren't too bothered about the latest games, I would suggest PS3 unless there are certain titles you are after.
    It makes a great Blu Ray / DVD player also.
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

yes the blue ray does appeal a lot.
    THE POWER OF DREAMS.

(Juan Manuel Fangio)

Being a fan of Honda engines, I later went to Honda's Tochigi Research Center on two occasions and requested that they consider building for the McLaren F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up equipped with a BMW engine.
    (Gordon Murray)

Will blue ray be the one to get???

Quote Originally Posted by AR View Post
    Will blue ray be the one to get???
    who knows. we shall see i suppose
    THE POWER OF DREAMS.

(Juan Manuel Fangio)

(Gordon Murray)

9. Default

I like the Xbox because of it's range of games, i've not noted anything decent on the PS3 as of yet. Thing is, the only game i've ever truly been interested in is the Gran Turismo series. It's just a shame i have to pay £350+game for the privilege...

Having said that i have heard about so many Xbox problems so maybe a PS3 is the better choice after all!
    '02 Honda NSX [Garage Queen]
    '17 Huracan Performante [Weekend Car]
    '19 Porsche Macan [Daily]

For you games people, GT5 prologue is out tomorrow. Yippee!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast