Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Group Car Wash Marathon

As above, offer still stands for December, have space, hosepipe, pressure washer and room for 2 cars indoors if the weather is bad.
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

Sure, I'll be up for that. busy the weekend of the 15th though.

Cheers,

James.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    Paul, I see that you have removed the spare wheel as a lot of us have, but you have also removed the carrier bracket too. I was under the impression that this provided a bit of structural support as well as a spare tyre holder....is this not true? Am I missing a trick by not removing another few Kg's from my motor?
    Spare wheel and bracket are out as I have the Procar NSX-R bonnet and OEM rad ducting. I'm not aware of the wheel holder adding ay structural benefit, plus I'm installing the chassis bars once I work out how to extend the days to 36hours!

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

With you...A few more Kg's to lose for me then!

5. Default

Where ever those cars are being washed looks spookily like the technology park at Stafford….. its probably not and just built as a clone by the same builders…..but looks the same to me…

Nice shine!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by simonprelude View Post
    You got any after pictures ??

Sorry I couldn't make it, something else cropped up

now there's a cool thing never seen so many Nsx's in one place i need to get out more

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567