Thread: Just Watch

Default Just Watch

THE POWER OF DREAMS.

Brakes are no good- they just slow you down
    (Juan Manuel Fangio)

Being a fan of Honda engines, I later went to Honda's Tochigi Research Center on two occasions and requested that they consider building for the McLaren F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up equipped with a BMW engine.
    (Gordon Murray)

love it seen this so many times
    we just got to make 1 for the uk now lol

thx amo

Quote Originally Posted by amo View Post
    love it seen this so many times
    we just got to make 1 for the uk now lol

thx amo
    SEE nurburgring thread..its happening..ish. lol
    THE POWER OF DREAMS.

(Juan Manuel Fangio)

Being a fan of Honda engines, I later went to Honda's Tochigi Research Center on two occasions and requested that they consider building for the McLaren F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up equipped with a BMW engine.
    (Gordon Murray)

Can't wait to partake in the 'Wangan' M20 run with team Top NSXcb.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Well the M4 run was fun last night

Not in the NSX though but the road was VERY empty
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

I don't think the NSXCB should be involved with, or be associated with making of films showing speeding and other anti-social or bad driving.

The aims and reputation of the NSXCB to further the enjoyment of ownership of the NSX, should be not brought down by such videos on YouTube.

Have a look on PistonHeads for a recent news item and discussion on exactly this sort of thing.

Just my .02pence.

Speeding?! Antisocial behaviour?!?.

Just want to film a group of 'X's driving together, overtaking and making some exhaust orchestra that's all.

No breaking the law involved and no tarnishing of the NSXcb reputation!!

Respect!

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by forumadmin View Post
    I don't think the NSXCB should be involved with, or be associated with making of films showing speeding and other anti-social or bad driving.

The aims and reputation of the NSXCB to further the enjoyment of ownership of the NSX, should be not brought down by such videos on YouTube.

Have a look on PistonHeads for a recent news item and discussion on exactly this sort of thing.

Just my .02pence.

If u wana deleete then do so. But i still think its awsome, it is what it is, i didnt post up look how fast over the speed limit they go. i posted it up because of the noise of all the cars and the different culture i wish was on my doorstep
    THE POWER OF DREAMS.

(Juan Manuel Fangio)

(Gordon Murray)

Quote Originally Posted by forumadmin View Post

Just my .02pence.
    My god!, they got to you too!?. Is nowhere safe from the pc brigade?