Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Addition

Simon(s)

Thanks for the advice. My "plate" is a sticker on the front so I don't have any bolts etc.. I don't want to replace it with the bulky standard front number plate but would be interested in a small mounting a little lower on the car.

Do you have a photo?

Thanks Andy
    1991 NSX in Red with black roof

2. Default

Does anyone have any pics of there various configurations please? Not running a front plate would obviously mean removing the nasty mounting plate somewhat negating the "someone nicked it plod" line of defence. I'd love to do something about it though. I have a sneaky feeling it would look the nuts without the plastic fantastic mounting plate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
    Does anyone have any pics of there various configurations please? Not running a front plate would obviously mean removing the nasty mounting plate somewhat negating the "someone nicked it plod" line of defence. I'd love to do something about it though. I have a sneaky feeling it would look the nuts without the plastic fantastic mounting plate.
    Had mine with no front plate since May now and no trouble. I throw on in the window when I park, and keep it in the foot-well just in case! It looks soooooo much better, James has just taken his off his LBB too, so PM him for a picture if at all unsure!
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123