Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PRocar rolling road footage

Quote Originally Posted by TheSebringOne View Post
    Luke, the only flames coming from behind you is after some beans or a curry! Matter of interest, what have you done to your zorst system? Also have you changed the air box system too?
    James, read some of the threads you respond to and you would have the answers to these questions already.....
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Sorry Master CF!, I will do a little searching so I don't have to do a 100 lines "Do not post, unless you are lazy" Anyway just rushing to go out for a lovely Japanese meal with the beloved, unfortunately not in the X! Enjoy your Saturday night chaps !
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

3. Default

In the meanwhile we have some more HP, this was the stock NSX-R 3.2 engine.

Better videos will follow next year, if we introduce our new webside.
    Also a N'ring time attack video

Another short vid which showes the Procar X at a short uphill straight at german autobahn.
    .....next time we should record it downhill
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Nb2gw7ImalI

We had to finish the test drive, because of that speed we lost the OEM Honda pins from which fixed the NSX-R front aero plastic cover.
    In the meanwhile we have aluminium inserts

Over 300 km/h are very realistic, but we will need better recording system first.
    Last edited by Procar Specials; 02-09-2007 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    James, read some of the threads you respond to and you would have the answers to these questions already.....
    +1 - James sometime you are just too quick on the keyboard trigger mate - get rid of some of that pent up energy out in the X instead of posting so much!
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    That would be 313 RWHP....Flywheel figure will be 350 bhp or so....correct me if I'm wrong....
    I'm not wise enough to correct you! If you're right and it's 350 .... compared to 275 std 3.2 then that's a gain worth shouting about

Still don't know if I should be seeing flames though!

L*
    1998S 3.2 red/black manual 4 years of great memories
    2004 54 red/red manual

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote autocar Nov 2005

"Before the NSX supercars were crap"

I love to drive her more, but just too busy in the day & only time left is late evening! Today is a typical Mancunian day, raining again all day & rear boots are'nt too far from TWI! I will try to be less trigger happy with the typing!
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

I will make a hanger for my straight pipe single exit exhaust for roasting sausages on trips!
    Last edited by AR; 03-09-2007 at 05:54 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12