Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: disappointed

1. Default

Welcome to the club mcibuk!

make sure you check out the FAQs both here and at www.nsxprime.com

if you still have questions, ask away

Darren

2. Default

mcibuk - Cooeee - a fellow Yorkshire based NSX owner ..... I am just a little further east up the M62 from you!

3. Default

Being new around here I have no past experience of any Yahoo group, but I have to say that I think this forum is pretty smart. 8)

Not any more or less elaborate than most of the other car forums that I frequent, but that is not a negative comment for sure.

Very good guys
    CORY M WILLIAMS

4. Default

Hi all

I did a little count up of the number of posts recently on both this forum and the emial list and the results suggest that the predictions made by some that the list would die in favour of the forum appear to be coming true.

I posted a message to the list to let the non-forum-aware subscribees know what they are missing out on - for those who have not seen it go here (you may have to navigate past the advertising banners that interrupt the reading of messages)

I'll just put my flame suit on just in case......
    :mrgreen:
    Darren Ferneyhough

http://today.nsedreams.com
    Working with a growing team improving health, wealth & prosperity.
    If you know someone that wants or needs to improve any of these
    areas please connect them with me via my LinkedIn profile above

5. Default

Forums are far better than Yahoo groups Good luck getting this forum moving guys It is tough leaving something you know for something new, but it will well be worth the change

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12