Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NSX to replace my Tuscan......hmm maybe

Its definately a Type R (Championship White). I will try and get some pics of it, it looks lovely. But i love the burnt orange colour(Imola Pearl). Theres one wizzing around my work place all the time.

He should be cool with the idea, just let us know where to be and when?
    Where's that CSL gone?

2. Default

Are you mates with Steve Sutcliffe then? AFAIK he's got the only Type-R in the country (well, the only official one at least). Would love to see one sometime.

Nope, he is an oriental friend. Chung Wai he works for nortel networks
    Where's that CSL gone?

4. Default

look forward to seeing some pics of Chung's NSX-R :wink:
    Darren Ferneyhough

http://today.nsedreams.com
    Working with a growing team improving health, wealth & prosperity.
    If you know someone that wants or needs to improve any of these
    areas please connect them with me via my LinkedIn profile above

I owned 2 TVR's - the last one (400SE) i had from new for 14 years and it was an extremely reliable - low cost car to run with great performance but a bit of a handful in the wet!

I changed to NSX ealier this year and wasn't sure if the performance was going to be enough to give me same buzz as the TVR did - I just love this car and have no regrets about the change.

The TVR was great - the NSX is even better!

I hope you get switched on too!!!

MCIBUK other then my speed six the only other TVR's i have driven is a 'S' and a Griff500, the 400se were great cars, but cant touch a tuscan. You guys definatley need to have a whizz in mine and compare.
    Where's that CSL gone?

7. Default

:lol: Is that an offer :wink:

8. Default

I've also driven a Tuscan but went to an NSX is March of this year instead. I did 13 track days (two of which were at Silverstone GP circuit - B16 BAB?). I never even needed to top up the oil after 13 track days! I bought the car for track days and it has proved an absolute blast. I've got some nice mods in the pipeline as well. Once fitted and tested I'll share with the forum. You'll never look back - unless you like cold nights on the hard shoulder? Cheers, David.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4spd
    Its definately a Type R (Championship White). I will try and get some pics of it, it looks lovely. But i love the burnt orange colour(Imola Pearl). Theres one wizzing around my work place all the time.

He should be cool with the idea, just let us know where to be and when?

I have purchased in April a 99 Imola NSX and I think its the best colour :twisted:

If you go to the pictures at Santa Pod on the forum you can see my car.

Russ
    Orangerocket
    Beds

10. Default

I love the Imola Orange too (enough to get one I mean not just 'yeah thats a lovely colour')

I tried for ages to get the wife to order the S2000 in Imola but she insisted on black
    Darren Ferneyhough

http://today.nsedreams.com
    Working with a growing team improving health, wealth & prosperity.
    If you know someone that wants or needs to improve any of these
    areas please connect them with me via my LinkedIn profile above

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast