Thread: "NSX Replacement?"

Default "NSX Replacement?"

Well, just for those who may be interested in the controversial plans:

http://www.thetorquereport.com/2007/...t_testing.html

Ok, anyone with a heart would have to have an NSX, and S2000 AND one of those!
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

Hmm, too many people jumping to conclusion.

At the end of the day it is just some form of mule so could be testing parts for the next Civic / S2000 / NSX or anything else.

Interesting that it is on UK plates though ??
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

Great... a new 4-seater S2000! Now 4 people (instead of 2) can enjoy the experience of 'losing it' by exiting a roundabout too quickly!!!!
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience. —Dilbert.

4. Default

No - it is conclusive proof that Honda ar working on the next NSX, it will have four seats, two engines and ferrari air con... so there!

What a bunch of argumentative b1tchy muppets
    1998S 3.2 red/black manual 4 years of great memories
    2004 54 red/red manual

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote autocar Nov 2005

"Before the NSX supercars were crap"

Thats got to be the Next Generation S2k? I hope it is'nt a test bed for the next NSX!, Those writing the article are only speculating to get readership, wallies!! :thumbsdown:
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Wally!

It's obviously far too large for a next-gen S2000 and its proportions fit the Corvette-alike ASCC.

The S2000's bay is long enough for a slant five AND a diff, but not wide enogh for a V-layout.

It's interesting how close the proportions are to an S2000 2+2 though!

Personally, if the cabin area were better resolved & the doors longer, I think it would look better than the ASCC!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Acura-nsx-concept.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	2232  
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson