Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 19th May 2007 Meeting at JapFest (Jamesfest)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Currently trying to sort through nearly 1GB of pictures ... and that's after getting rid of the naff pictures ... I'll process a set of low res shots and upload links to them ... hopefully I'll have a list for people to look at ...
    Uploading 271 pictures ... yes 271 ... I started removing pictures that looked similar ... but got bored and just batch processed them to a low res state ... I'll post links soon ... they should be uploaded in the next 30-45 minutes.

If anyone wants some full sized jpeg pictures ... each picture is 3456pixels by 2304pixels and anywhere between 2,588KB and 5,460KB in file size ... send me a PM with a list of image numbers you'd like ... include an e-mail address and I'll send you copies of the originals.

If it is possible for me to upload the images here I can do that ... but with 949MB of files, I'm not sure if it is viable ... not sure if there is a limit on uploading pictures to the gallery here ... but it would take me far too long to upload that lot.

List of links to follow soon ...
    Enjoy it while it lasts ...
    Gone but never forgotten ...
    '96 Black over Red 3.0 Manual JDM import (09/04 to 10/07)
    '06 Grey Audi RS4 Saloon Manual (08/06 to 09/07)
    '90 Lotus Carlton (06/05 to 08/06)
    '77 Spitfire Mk V (06/87 to 09/89)

Smile

Fantastic.....can't wait to see them!

Cheers,

James.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

With the 1Gb limit I have on this site, uploading 949Mb of files is probably not the best of ideas.

I can do batch upload of images into an image gallery rather than making posts in the forum.

It will go nicely with an article that way as well.

I also have in addition to this server another one, which I use for testing, I can upload files there too.
    If your fear of staying alive, outweighs the thrill of making the corner, brake.

Default Thanks to all

I had a problem sending this earlier, so if you've seen it, apologies.

Many thanks to James and everyone who contributed to making yesterday so enjoyable. I've got a few pics of some of you on the track - a bit blurred; I should have used a faster shutter speed. Tried to post them onto the web site but no joy - kept getting an error message. If someone wants to send me their email address I can send them; maybe they'll have more luck.

Pity about the guys who got stopped; I saw G1 NSX pulled in - hope it was just a caution. We had an uneventful trip back to Wales, heading into the sun with the top off. Ended the day with an excellent curry - life doesn't get much better!

congrats to all involved organising, but especially all the drivers who actually got their NSX's to the show. shame some had to leave early, but we set a new record anyway!

saw the bronze/carbon lambo-doored wide body get pulled over by the nice man in a flourescent jacket and chequered hat.

where are the grid pictures going to be used? HUK internally, or published somewhere? and what mag was using them??
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

6. Thumbs up

Hi to all who made the day a splendid experience, for someone ('X-less'), who has been toying with the idea of selling all his two wheeled toys to buy one of these Fantastic cars !
    My mind has been made up, the big push to sell begins!
    I thought the pearlescent white 'X' was a very tasty number, but would be proud to own any one of the cars at CC!
    All the best,
    Keith

ps. for sale 74 kwak triple, 98 anniversary 'blade, cz monkey, 4 (18K miles), and 2 door legends, z50a monkey, st70... here's hoping ! !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P2030032.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	2227   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P2030006.jpg 
Views:	278 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	2228   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P2030050.jpg 
Views:	287 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	2229   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P2030030.jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	72.0 KB 
ID:	2230   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P2030014.jpg 
Views:	265 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	2231  

Thanks to all, James, Matt in particular and to Kevin for tolerating (and improving) my dismal driving style on the track!

Si - glad you're ok.

NSXeter - maybe we should have been pulled by the police - but we certainly made an interesting convoy with those 300ZX's on the M5 - hope you had a good blast back to Exeter!

Great to see you all!
    Steve.

Shoreham by Sea, Liege, Moscow! and other interesting places!

Thanks again to James for a great day, Matt for his badges etc and Simon for the BBQ and putting us up.

Was a great day and nice to meet everyone,

leigh

Thumbs up

Well done James, and everyone involved, I think a great day was had by all (-1).

Nice to see so many fantastic and varied examples of the X.

Well worth coming home for, we only came home last night after spending the day hooning around on the great roads around there, just hope the Road Angel was working OK!!
    Cheers

Dave

I'm not attracted by a womans mind, only what she doesn't mind!!!

95 NSX Owner since 8 Aug 05 (sold Apr 13)
    Lamborghini Aventador Roadster
    Bentley Continental GTC
    Kawasaki ZX9R

Many thanks to James and Matt for organising such a great event.Allthough we had to leave just after lunchtime we both had an unforgetable time,just seeing nearly 40 of our beuties in one place at the same time was a "one off" experience!
    Very best wishes to Si,who allthough thankfully unhurt must be mourning his lady.Trust a replacement will be the order of the day.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast