Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 19th May 2007 Meeting at JapFest (Jamesfest)

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietOne View Post

I think once they're in your blood they are pretty hard to shake these things!

Your absolutely right, would love another one one day but its my house deposit so regretfully has to go. Bit of a 'watch this space' tho...ya never know.

It appears Simons accident has made its way around the net, seen vids on 'Myspace' and 'U-tube' now, pretty high profile stuff! [sorry simon ]

mark

2. Default

Just to re-iterate all that has been said before about the organisation and the company on the day - it was great :-D

Just back from a trip through France, Germany and Belgium with a quick (!) wizz around the Nurburg ring - 12 minutes in a smart (the road works slowed me down - honest ! ).

Hope there will be another chance to meet up with some of you again really soon.

Regards

Mike

some cars on track and a picture of an old model beside a new model (ha ha)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dscf4279 640x480.jpg 
Views:	297 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	2258   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dscf4300 640x480.jpg 
Views:	307 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	2259  

Default We're in the news!

Thanx to Hugo who used to own S2NSX, here is a link to a site I didn't know about. It's Euro page is reporting on the NSX takeover at Castle Combe.

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/05/30/n...-castle-combe/

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345