Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ***spotted***

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dan the man View Post
    is a yellow one in burnley, seen it twice but never since or before..wonder where it hides...
    Dan it could be the one which ive seen in manchester city centre and around the M60/M62 motorway.

If got a pic in my old phone......think the reg was N5 NSX again its a 3.0 man.

Quote Originally Posted by nsx_vtec View Post
    Hi mate,

are you the bloke ive spoken to a few times in past in and around the glossop area?

Last time i say you was well over a year ago.

glad to see your on here.

Must have been the previous owner, who I never met (long story), but the X is still in good shape, as far as I can remember, sending this from Dubai, me and the car will be reunited in the morning, nice timing for Japfest
    Cheers

Dave

I'm not attracted by a womans mind, only what she doesn't mind!!!

95 NSX Owner since 8 Aug 05 (sold Apr 13)
    Lamborghini Aventador Roadster
    Bentley Continental GTC
    Kawasaki ZX9R

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nsx_vtec View Post
    Dan it could be the one which ive seen in manchester city centre and around the M60/M62 motorway.

If got a pic in my old phone......think the reg was N5 NSX again its a 3.0 man.
    not sure ill check the reg next time i see it
    THE POWER OF DREAMS.

Brakes are no good- they just slow you down
    (Juan Manuel Fangio)

Being a fan of Honda engines, I later went to Honda's Tochigi Research Center on two occasions and requested that they consider building for the McLaren F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up equipped with a BMW engine.
    (Gordon Murray)

Quote Originally Posted by DAVEMAT View Post
    Must have been the previous owner, who I never met (long story)
    Come on then you can't leave us in suspence like that?!?!!?!
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

5. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietOne View Post
    Come on then you can't leave us in suspence like that?!?!!?!
    i agree.

tell tell

I must be blind to seeing NSX in & around Manchester, I travel down the M602 everyday to work & never once seen a X on it!! I did used to see a yellow one at Sainsbury Salford many years ago, driven by a lady, like I said I've only ever seen 4 & mine on the roads ever up here !! If I see one , my reaction would be
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Tell ya at Japfest.

No in short I'd been lookin for quite some time for the right X, particularly a yellow one, the only one that did come up, had been in a prang and was an auto, which I didn't want.
    Then sods law the day after returning to Baku this one came up on Trader, and from the description seemed about right, but I wasn't returning home for 10 weeks, the only advantage I did have is we are 4hrs ahead over there, so I was on the case first thing.
    To cut a long story short the guy seemed quite genuine over the phone, I explained my situation, he agreed to hold it until I could get an inspection done, no gremlins turned up there, so I bought it blind.
    One of my workmates lives in Rawtenstall which wasn't too far from where the X was, agreed to pick it up for me as he had garage space, and his leave was before mine.
    Therfore I never got to meeet the guy, and got constant pi$$ takin from my mate as he'd drove my dream before I'd even set eyes on it.
    But i've been really pleased with it ever since.
    Cheers

Dave

I'm not attracted by a womans mind, only what she doesn't mind!!!

95 NSX Owner since 8 Aug 05 (sold Apr 13)
    Lamborghini Aventador Roadster
    Bentley Continental GTC
    Kawasaki ZX9R

8. Default

DAVE im in burnley, where are u then?

If your local then get your arse round for me to have a pax ride
    THE POWER OF DREAMS.

(Juan Manuel Fangio)

Being a fan of Honda engines, I later went to Honda's Tochigi Research Center on two occasions and requested that they consider building for the McLaren F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up equipped with a BMW engine.
    (Gordon Murray)

9. Default

Sorry HULL.

if your ever over then say hello...
    THE POWER OF DREAMS.

(Juan Manuel Fangio)

(Gordon Murray)

What's the point of this thread. It seems like the only cars that get 'spotted' are ones that aren't members around here.
    If your fear of staying alive, outweighs the thrill of making the corner, brake.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast