Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Italian reflections

Default Italian reflections

I was out today and came across this little thorobred ....... and as luck would have it, I had the camera in the car

I had long thought the Gallardo the successor to the NSX, yet seeing them together today I'm not so sure, well not in the looks department. You cant deny the technology within the Gallardo, and the interior of the new Superlegga version is to die for!

Enjoy and regards, Paul
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gallardo front corner.jpg 
Views:	373 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	2093   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gallardo nice a$$.jpg 
Views:	373 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	2094   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gallardo rear qtr.jpg 
Views:	372 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	2095   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gallardo reflection.jpg 
Views:	357 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	2096  
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Always prefered Lambos over the prancing horse, but I have to say Paul, your S2 looks more tasty of the two. I know someone at work whose friend has one, not the new light weight one and he states alot of the parts still had Audi stickers on them apparently!! It seems to me with Audis influence, Lambos have become more German like with the reliability, similar Quattro 4WD. When you turn the engine off, it still crackles a little, bit like the X exhausts (at least thats what I think it is?) I would have to say the wheels on the Gay ardo are amazing close up and now Jezza owns a Spider one, how on earth does he fit in it at 6.5 ish? Mind you he did have the Ford GT & the small SLK 55AMG, jammy get!, pardon the expression! (Northern term)
    Last edited by TheSebringOne; 29-04-2007 at 01:26 AM.
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Gallardos arn't that reliable, and they go through clutches like the proverbial wosname. But I do like them more than I used to, a bit of a grower

I went out in a brand new Gallardo Spyder a few weeks ago. Proper rude car. Awesome....if only I had the cash for a second car.....

Gumball, agree it does grows on you & certain colours are better than others, must stop putting Micro Grow on the Lambo then ! Still prefer the real Lambo, the Murchielago or now LP640 in a idea world!

NSXGB, Is it difficult to get a test drive or are you in the know or have special friends or network?
    Honda's Finest Hour

Sorry, I did not drive it....not yet anyway! I was taken for a spin in a friends one. I'm sure he'll let me have a go if I ask nicely....

I'm not a fan of the Murciélago looks wise, all out of proportion. The Gallardo is spot on IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSebringOne
    Gumball, agree it does grows on you & certain colours are better than others, must stop putting Micro Grow on the Lambo then ! Still prefer the real Lambo, the Murchielago or now LP640 in a idea world!

NSXGB, Is it difficult to get a test drive or are you in the know or have special friends or network?

Your'e lucky you have such a friend, might have to prime him up for a drive! The baby Lambo is a great idea & its size mean its more practical on the road. Its just that I have grown up with big bad Lambo image that made them different from the Prancing Horse, great to look at, wide road presence, but not as good as a Ferrari to drive. A a real proper supercar & not quite a hyper car. We all have individual taste, it be boring if we all liked the same!
    Honda's Finest Hour

8. Default

When redletterdays went bust my wife and I both got an experience in a gallardo. It was fantastic! the noise is to die for and it just inspire confidence as it is sooooo easy to drive and sooo solid on the road. My wife caught up this guy in a 360 spyder by almost half a lap! Drove a paddle shift one and it converted me to paddles instantly!
    1998S 3.2 red/black manual 4 years of great memories
    2004 54 red/red manual

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote autocar Nov 2005

"Before the NSX supercars were crap"

Cracking photos Paul, and I am now convinvced that I need ( well, want) the NSX-R style spoiler.
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

Luke, does the 4WD not rob you of some of the sheer driving experience as Audis tend to make their Quattro system on the safer side? Then I suppose it makes for safer & slightly more predictable drive. I would love to have a go in a Lambo. My old neighbour had a 360 Spyder, he promised that he let me have a spin, except due to a relationship problems, I no longer living next door to him! Bugger! The sound of the metallic shreak is awesome.

Jim, your not turning into CF man are you, Paul that is !?!
    Honda's Finest Hour

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast