Page 85 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast

Thread: Spotted thread

Blue facelift NA2 - 11 NSX - southbound on the A46 just off the M40 junction, yesterday morning. If you were going to Stoneleigh you were going the wrong way! ;o)

(Some serious metal out yesterday, inc. an Atom V8, seen in the company of a Caterham about 10mins before it started raining... )
    "No man with a good car needs to be justified"

Blue '08 FD2 CTR - big, ITR-sized shoes to fill...
    Yellow '96 NSX 3.0 - oh was it worth the wait!
    Black '99 ITR - well, I had to have another one, the first was so much fun. Miss this one even more than #1...
    Blue '03 S2000 - SOLD, flawed but fun
    Blue '04 Focus TDCi Sport - SOLD, very good fun for a diesel!
    Black '00 ITR - SOLD, still missed
    Red '98 Civic VTi - SOLD, probably still bombproof

Quote Originally Posted by havoc View Post
    Blue facelift NA2 - 11 NSX - southbound on the A46 just off the M40 junction, yesterday morning. If you were going to Stoneleigh you were going the wrong way! ;o)
    Yep that was me. Were you in your NSX? I didn't see you if you were. And it seems I missed all the serious metal... in amongst the hoards of kit cars going to Stoneleigh.

Mani.
    2003-2011: S2000
    2011-2015: LBBP Coupe
    Present: 911 50th Anniversary Edition

Nah, in the wife's red GTi (and partly hidden by an arctic in the o/s lane) - on the way to Cinema and B&Q, which the NSX is rather unsuitable for. Saw you re-joining the A46, hit the horn a few times but at a closing speed of 100-ish it was a little optimistic. LBB is still the best colour for an NSX!

Atom was near Cov and heading further north, an AM V8 was only about 5 miles behind you heading south though. Saw yet more kit cars (plus an old 911 and what was probably a Chesil not a real Speedster) on the way back.
    "No man with a good car needs to be justified"

Blue '08 FD2 CTR - big, ITR-sized shoes to fill...
    Yellow '96 NSX 3.0 - oh was it worth the wait!
    Black '99 ITR - well, I had to have another one, the first was so much fun. Miss this one even more than #1...
    Blue '03 S2000 - SOLD, flawed but fun
    Blue '04 Focus TDCi Sport - SOLD, very good fun for a diesel!
    Black '00 ITR - SOLD, still missed
    Red '98 Civic VTi - SOLD, probably still bombproof

Silver pre facelift today on Sainsbury's car park, Nantwich. C5 ***. Kingsley was it you ??
    "If in doubt, flat out"

The late great Colin McRae

My Flickr
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/44883793@N05/

L3 xxx Charlotte Green, leaving Clacket Lane Services this evening and 3 more times between there an the M3 J3 as we overtook each other (in my Dark Blue E430 Merc Estate). Martin your left rear/tail light is out!

Cheers

Mark
    The older I get, the faster I was

Hi NSX-FAN

Yes spotted shopping at Sainsbury's.

Kingsley

Long Beach Blue (RE05XXX I think) spotted going towards Frenchay on Bristol ring road at 1615pm ish. Very nice to see one. I see one every day of course but it's in my garage awaiting a time I can realistically use it. Hate to say it - retirement!

Fri 25th. ~ 7.30 pm

Imola Orange Facelift between Chiswell Green and M25 Junction 21A Reg was ALP ** I think? I was riding my motorbike in "track mode" so not studying reg nos.... Never seen it before but fairly local to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Hagasan View Post
    Fri 25th. ~ 7.30 pm

Imola Orange Facelift between Chiswell Green and M25 Junction 21A Reg was ALP ** I think? I was riding my motorbike in "track mode" so not studying reg nos.... Never seen it before but fairly local to me...
    ALP4Y?

This one maybe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ALP4Y.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	11282  
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

L5KEL another NIOP seen again last week in Frome, not seen it for a while so wondered if it was one of the new NIOP's that's popped up but still on it's private plate so no.
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)