Page 80 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast

Thread: Spotted thread

That Yellow may have been A11 XGX now I think about it.

R reg Charlotte Green at Surrey Rolling Road

Did you get yours dyno'd again Noel?

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    Did you get yours dyno'd again Noel?
    I took the 330i, supposed to have 272bhp. now down to 247bhp.

Spotted in Reading yesterday, Charlotte Green popup but your front plate appears to have dropped off so I couldn't see which it was, until I recognised the driver. Hi Martin!

Funnily enough, I had a group of 4 lads in a Focus drive past me at the lights only a couple of minutes before, all doing a practically-hanging-out-window doubletake. If they'd seen 2x NSXs at the next set of lights, who knows what would have happened...
    ex owner - various Hondas inc 03 NFR NSX-T
    Current fun car Lotus Evora 400

Default Silver NSX Spotted

Spotted on the A539 Penley to Whitchurch Shrophire. I was going towards Llangollen in my Silver NSX C5 TOY and coming the other way another Silver NSX. I am normally with my friend who has a Blue NXS ....Could have been 3 together. We live in Cheshire, not sure where the other car is from. All to quick to see reg.

Kingsley

Quote Originally Posted by kingsley View Post
    Spotted on the A539 Penley to Whitchurch Shrophire. I was going towards Llangollen in my Silver NSX C5 TOY and coming the other way another Silver NSX. I am normally with my friend who has a Blue NXS ....Could have been 3 together. We live in Cheshire, not sure where the other car is from. All to quick to see reg.

Kingsley
    We were wondering if it was another nsxcb member that we spotted. We had came over from Lincoln on Saturday to enjoy the Welsh roads in the beautiful sunshine, and were just heading back home when we spotted you. Looked like you were enjoying the roads as well.

Classic Red / Black on the A74 southbound at around 12:45 near the border. I was going North in a Black C Class so doubt you'd have seen me.
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    We were wondering if it was another nsxcb member that we spotted. We had came over from Lincoln on Saturday to enjoy the Welsh roads in the beautiful sunshine, and were just heading back home when we spotted you. Looked like you were enjoying the roads as well.

Thanks for letting me know, yes it was another NSXCB memember, we were on the way to the Llangollen Horse Shoe Pass the Pondarosa is a great meeting place, fantastic place in the summer and normally packed with cars and bikes. Let me know next time you are thinking of going over and will try and meet up. Kingsey. davidk@triex.co.uk PS Did we see you at Silverstone on the Sunday

Spotted H16 NSX, looking very tidy and original, on the A4 just at M4 J12 this morning. I didn't bother waving as I was in the Accord ;-)
    ex owner - various Hondas inc 03 NFR NSX-T
    Current fun car Lotus Evora 400