Page 53 of 138 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: Spotted thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheSebringOne View Post
    Thats one mean looking Welsh dragon or beast. Looking great Ary!
    Cheers mate is mean looking and heavy breathing too.

No No No!!! James, you may be having withdrawal symptons but please, this is no way to conduct yourself .... and bringing another member in on your activites is simply shameless .... all that popping and banging has a time and place you know!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Papalazarou View Post
    Saw this one in an underground car park in Wales.............
    Cheers for the picture James, and the refreshments.
    Cheers mate is mean looking and heavy breathing too.
    Think yourselves lucky L* is not arou d much at present ....

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Red NSX sitting in traffic westbound between Hyde Park Corner and Knightsbridge this afternoon - looked original and very clean. I was in mine travelling in opposite direction towards Piccadilly Circus.
    1992 JDM NSX Auto, Marga Hills Wide-Arch Body Kit, Taitec JGTC Centre-Exit Exhaust & Diffuser - 'The Dream'
    2006 Lexus RX400h - 'The Work Horse'

Saturday 29/11/09

Spotless Red NA2 on the A120 near Coggeshall in Essex at 11.30am.

Reg was R9 NSX

That would have been me at Knightsbridge gingerly driving my brand new car through the London Saturday afternoon traffic jams on my way home having just collected it in Herts. I thought I glanced a midnight purple (?) one coming the other way but I was too scared of the London buses and taxis to pay any attention.

I have decided that the perfect car for London traffic is a 1970 SWB Defender.

NOI 18 Belfast bottom of blacks road going on to the m1 on sunday about 1.30 absolutely goregous seen u lookin at my car prob saying look at that prick tryin to race me lol well i wasnt just wanted to let the son see a real dream car

Quote Originally Posted by NSX100 View Post
    That would have been me at Knightsbridge gingerly driving my brand new car through the London Saturday afternoon traffic jams on my way home having just collected it in Herts. I thought I glanced a midnight purple (?) one coming the other way but I was too scared of the London buses and taxis to pay any attention.

I have decided that the perfect car for London traffic is a 1970 SWB Defender.
    Congrats on your new NSX - it certainly did look very shiny and clean. I was driving in the opposite direction - although mine isn't midnight purple but 'electric' blue!
    P.S. even though I'm used to driving in London, it still gives me the shakes when I'm in my NSX - buses and taxis are a nightmare.

Parvin
    1992 JDM NSX Auto, Marga Hills Wide-Arch Body Kit, Taitec JGTC Centre-Exit Exhaust & Diffuser - 'The Dream'
    2006 Lexus RX400h - 'The Work Horse'

Default Cmuk

Not out in the wild but in the back of this weeks Autocar!!!

It was clearly in for some tlc at Chiswick recently, hopefully just routine!

regards,

Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Not out in the wild but in the back of this weeks Autocar!!!
    Where?!?
    Are we talking the New Cars 2010 issue?
    ex owner - various Hondas inc 03 NFR NSX-T
    Current fun car Lotus Evora 400

Quote Originally Posted by Ewan View Post
    Where?!?
    Are we talking the New Cars 2010 issue?
    Its the photo accompanying the Insight running report ....
    Senninha