Page 48 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Thread: Spotted thread

Went to Stratstone Honda in Bedford today to test a Civic Diesel. Pulled up behind a nice yellow NSX, which was having surgery to its windscreen.
    Current toys= MV Agusta Brutale, BMW K1200s, Mini cooper SD, Jaguar XF, Ex S2000 owner
    91 NSX Owner between 16 July 05 and 18 Feb 2011

What looked like a LBBP in Slough yesterday near the courthouse .. sounded great and complete with a high level rear spoiler ... I was about 200yds away as you passed ...

Anyone here?
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    What looked like a LBBP in Slough yesterday near the courthouse .. sounded great and complete with a high level rear spoiler ... I was about 200yds away as you passed ...

Anyone here?
    Hi mate, it was me!

I had just returned from picking her up from Kaz's place and was on my way back to Windsor via the Nissan dealership where my brother-in-law works.

Its not technically LBBP - it was re-sprayed in Japan at some point in its life (originally a black car). Anyway, I'm glad you liked the sound - its one of my favourite aspects of the car.
    1992 JDM NSX Auto, Marga Hills Wide-Arch Body Kit, Taitec JGTC Centre-Exit Exhaust & Diffuser - 'The Dream'
    2006 Lexus RX400h - 'The Work Horse'

Spotted two in the last 7 days!

1. Red/ Black NA1 on the outskirts of Kings Lynn last Thursday at about 3:30 - looked very clean! Didn't catch the reg.

2. Red / Red NA2 on the M25 last night at about 10pm near junction 10, nailing along in the fast lane. We were in the diesel Scenic so didn't persue :-) Reg was unusual began TKZ with 3 digits afterward if I recall correctly.

Cheers, Matt.
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

Spotted P27 with Simon at the helm, it looked superb.

TQO, isn't that a Northern Ireland plate on the NA2?
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

**** FDZ LBB 02 plus spotted eastbound on the M4 on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by AR View Post
    **** FDZ LBB 02 plus spotted eastbound on the M4 on Sunday.
    That was us on the way home from a long weekend in Wales.

They love the NSX in the valleys I had more people come up for a chat and want to take photos in 3 days there than I've had in 2 years here in south England.

Cheers, Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by richmills View Post
    That was us on the way home from a long weekend in Wales.

They love the NSX in the valleys I had more people come up for a chat and want to take photos in 3 days there than I've had in 2 years here in south England.

Cheers, Rich.
    I was Westbound and flashed but was in an Amazon.

10. Default

Three yellow NSXs at Snetterton yesterday.. met one owner, but any of the others on here?
    '02 Honda NSX [Garage Queen]
    '17 Huracan Performante [Weekend Car]
    '19 Porsche Macan [Daily]

Page 48 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast