Page 12 of 138 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Spotted thread

Thanks for the positive comments on the car - it really is a stunning example with very low mileage.

I was searching for the right one for years and finally found it at Phoenix Honda a few years back. It only gets used on fine weekends but that's enough to keep me happy.

TheSebringOne - The exhaust tips are the Ripspeed ones from Halfords. They are easy enough to fit and with the upsweep and correct length, the Ripspeed logo is not readily visible. I did mod them slightly by fitting an internal splitter to aid the gas flow to each exit pipe as they are not well designed in this respect.

SS - I spent most of last year working in Essex (Colchester) but have recently relocated to Peterborough so doubt that I will get back down there soon.

Ken

hurrah, another for the halfords tips list! lol
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Ken, I thought I recognised them! I may be another Ripspeed tips owner soon as discussed on another thread!?
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

...back on topic...

R2 NSX - Red. Seen at the Nurburgring over the weekend.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ken MA. View Post
    Thanks for the positive comments on the car - it really is a stunning example with very low mileage.

I was searching for the right one for years and finally found it at Phoenix Honda a few years back. It only gets used on fine weekends but that's enough to keep me happy.

TheSebringOne - The exhaust tips are the Ripspeed ones from Halfords. They are easy enough to fit and with the upsweep and correct length, the Ripspeed logo is not readily visible. I did mod them slightly by fitting an internal splitter to aid the gas flow to each exit pipe as they are not well designed in this respect.

SS - I spent most of last year working in Essex (Colchester) but have recently relocated to Peterborough so doubt that I will get back down there soon.

Ken
    That's 2, maybe 3, NSXs in Peterborough and at least 1 in Stamford! Becoming common! I demand you move back to Essex

PS Do not take your car anywhere near Marshall's. DO take your car to Bryan Smith at Letchworth Honda.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
    DO take your car to Bryan Smith at Letchworth Honda.
    +1 for Bryan and his team. S2 has been maintained there for last 6 yrs, always quality work.

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

I know of R2 NSX, it's the other NSX in the Surrey village where I live.

It's lived here for years but we've never passed each other whilst both NSX mounted. I think it's an auto but I'm not completely sure.

Cheers

Mark

It is indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by markc View Post
    I know of R2 NSX, it's the other NSX in the Surrey village where I live.

It's lived here for years but we've never passed each other whilst both NSX mounted. I think it's an auto but I'm not completely sure.

Cheers

Mark
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

I test drove the said Red car at John Coopers garage at Ferring (nr Brighton) about 3 years ago! Nice long test drive about 20 miles around south coast! Its was one of last 3.0 and had lovely BBS cross spoked alloys, which I don't normally like, but it suited the red!
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Default Silver Surfer

Spotted this morning on the west bound A120 around 10.30. I was about 5 cars back in the Civic with family on board.

NSX looked very clean as usual but I couldn't determine which set of rims you were running on.

Nice to finally spot a member in the wild!!

Reminds me that we ought to get another Essex (east of country) mini meet organised! Think there was talk of another one recently. Any takers?

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara