Page 100 of 138 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1375

Thread: Spotted thread

K50 at Norton Way...
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

Mine was in Norton Way last Wednesday, along with three others. I only saw K50 (as per Nick's above), which has a blown engine. Poor thing, it has a hard life.
    Daily driver: Jaguar iPace HSE
    2000 NSX Coupe, Circuit Blue, was W2NSX now V6NSX
    Renault Megane RS Trophy R
    Other interesting mode of transport: Bell JetRanger

Blown engine! I would love to know Mr Honda's price for repairing/replacing that.

Quote Originally Posted by goldtop View Post
    Blown engine! I would love to know Mr Honda's price for repairing/replacing that.
    Hope its under a warranty otherwise thats mega bucks ... there are occasionally used units available for around £4-6k typicall pricing ...
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

couple of engines on ebay ... as Paul states 4k upwards pending on spec etc
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Hope its under a warranty otherwise thats mega bucks ... there are occasionally used units available for around £4-6k typicall pricing ...
    ...I'd be straight on the blower to SOS for a 3.5 short block...

Quote Originally Posted by goldtop View Post
    My parts man at the local Honda dealer told me he looked it up out of interest and a short engine was 25k! Can that be correct?
    Scott
    1994 Red/black roof NA1 Manual
    1993 Red/black roof NA1 Auto - SOLD
    2001 Imola Orange Pearl NA2 T manual - SOLD
    2019 Mercedes GLC - Daily Drive

Previous Toys
    Chesil Porsche Speedster
    GTD GT40 5.7 L Ford
    2008 CAV GT40 5.7 L Ford Audi 6 speed trans
    Ultima Sports 5.7 L SBC, G50 trans
    Superformance AC Cobra 427 SC
    Factory Demonstrator Ultima Sports 5.7 L SBC, G50 trans

Quote Originally Posted by scottg View Post
    My parts man at the local Honda dealer told me he looked it up out of interest and a short engine was 25k! Can that be correct?
    yup, i can believe that!... just for reference, get him to look up what ONE standard NSX seat would be....
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Short C30A block from the USA is $17k odd, for some reason the C32A short block is under $9.5k?? Whyzat? Nowt stranger than Honda pricing...

Anyway, my wife spotted R7NSX in Baldock, Hertfordshire today. I'm impressed that she actually recognised one! Wasn't there some history with this one?
    Daily driver: Jaguar iPace HSE
    2000 NSX Coupe, Circuit Blue, was W2NSX now V6NSX
    Renault Megane RS Trophy R
    Other interesting mode of transport: Bell JetRanger