Page 91 of 138 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast

Thread: Spotted thread

Silver coupe - popup model - in Chipping Norton today, around 4pm. Looked good. Looked bloody great actually.

2. Default

Looked like a Black NA1,Croydon flyover this morning, traffic was crazy.....I was a few cars behind, not in the NSX though :-(
    Formula Red NA2
    Imola Orange NA2
    Yellow NA2

Silver RA55 spotted in Leamington Spa railway station around 6:30pm yesterday. It's crazy, I was going to get the LBB out of the garage and drop my niece off to the railway station in that, but decided on the daily driver instead. Otherwise there would have been two facelifts parked in the same small car park at exactly the same time. Small world.

Mani.
    2003-2011: S2000
    2011-2015: LBBP Coupe
    Present: 911 50th Anniversary Edition

not XCX perchance?

I'd like to know what became of the one that got away...
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

Quote Originally Posted by NSX-FAN View Post
    This one ?

Honda NSX by Dan Fegent, on Flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by manisandher View Post
    Silver RA55 spotted in Leamington Spa railway station around 6:30pm yesterday. It's crazy, I was going to get the LBB out of the garage and drop my niece off to the railway station in that, but decided on the daily driver instead. Otherwise there would have been two facelifts parked in the same small car park at exactly the same time. Small world.

Mani.
    Further to my post the other week, it's likely to have been the model that NSX-FAN posted, which I'd spotted. Very clean motor indeedy

No, definitely RA55... I was right behind it! Can't remember if it was XCX though - wasn't paying enough attention.

Unless of course 'PW52 NSX' was a private plate and the owner reverted back to 'RA55...'. (Doubt it very much.)

Mani.
    2003-2011: S2000
    2011-2015: LBBP Coupe
    Present: 911 50th Anniversary Edition

from PH, spotted on the M1, anyone ?

fUEVDjjq.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "If in doubt, flat out"

The late great Colin McRae

My Flickr
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/44883793@N05/

Charlotte Green (I think) R---TLL pop-up on the A11 going towards Norwich

Spotted mjames F16 NSX in birmingham last night. You pulled up outside my house for around 5 mins your passenger was on the phone. Im not a nsx owner just a big Honda fan. Must say your car looked and sounded awsome. One day i might afford o have one, have to make do with my Crx SiR for now

Quote Originally Posted by russ123 View Post
    Spotted mjames F16 NSX in birmingham last night. You pulled up outside my house for around 5 mins your passenger was on the phone. Im not a nsx owner just a big Honda fan. Must say your car looked and sounded awsome. One day i might afford o have one, have to make do with my Crx SiR for now
    In fact Mike this is the exact spot where you was spotted lol. My cars wasnt there at the time, some idiot crashed in to the Civic. I got out of a ford focus and hazzards flashed you.

Page 91 of 138 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast