Page 42 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: Spotted thread

Paul, this is the one I keep seeing parked up in my village
    Dont think its anyone here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Spotted y'day joining the A10 northbound ....

Red/black with what looked like Azev rims and dropped suspension, with reg L666NSX.

Always nice to see that this is a regular choice for the ladies. Anyone here?

regards, Paul
    Current toys= MV Agusta Brutale, BMW K1200s, Mini cooper SD, Jaguar XF, Ex S2000 owner
    91 NSX Owner between 16 July 05 and 18 Feb 2011

Default x two

Red/Black coupe on Easter Monday heading onto the A120 eastbound from Stanstead M11 roundabout ...

Nice clean all red JDM K649*** at Nortons today when I dropped mine off for MOT & Service work. Nice retrim in 2 tone with aftermarket rims. Brian (who was dropping it home to owner) commented what a sound car it was!

regards,
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

LLB with a surf board rear spoiler that Amo would be proud of, near the border of China and Hong Kong a week ago! Does this count?! I was on a bus, don't ask! Was shocked to see it where it was, not if it in the centre of HK or Kowloon!
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Default Imola ....

So there I was, heading south on the A1 having just collected the NSX from its annual service at Nortons, thinking, I wonder how many Porches I'll see on the way home ... I'd seen 23 two days earlier when droping of the NSX.

Well b4 I'd even seen one, heading north just as the A1 opens to 3 lanes was an Imola NSX. Couldn't see front or plates due to the crash barrier. I thought it may have been Rob but when I rang it wasnt him. Its the wong part of country for Mark's Type S. So who is it? Maybe Monaco92? Maybe its the Honda UK car that was at the Dreams demo at last years motor show? Dont know of many other Imolas. Where did Ary's old car go in the end ... any ideas?

Say hi if its you ....

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Where did Ary's old car go in the end ... any ideas?

Say hi if its you ....

regards, Paul
    Who knows, I wonder if the owner lurks on the board.

Red 2002 TKZ 5822 looks really nice a mate spotted it.

Was overtaken by H7 NSX on the A120 near stanstead on Wednesday, Looked lovely, in fact just like mine!
    I was in my Jag so no point in waving and flashing
    Current toys= MV Agusta Brutale, BMW K1200s, Mini cooper SD, Jaguar XF, Ex S2000 owner
    91 NSX Owner between 16 July 05 and 18 Feb 2011

Seen MU**224 on the M4 Eastbound by Reading on Saturday.

Default Spotted at Shuttleworth classic car show

Red with black roof 1st Gen NSX at the Classic Car show held at Shuttleworth (Bedfordshire) today.

Gorgeous color. Would have said hi but you both looked to be taking a kip.

My wife commented that it was the only car their that made my face light up.

Richard

Grey NSX spotted Sunday (by a collegue) @ 10pm near Cobham on A3, London bound.

Page 42 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast