Thread: Is there a problem with the forum?

Default Is there a problem with the forum?

As above, I have posted a couple of replies to my Clear coat issues recently and even tough it says last updated by me on the main page, the posts are not appearing.

Martin.
    Formula Red and Black 3.0 manual

2. Default

Seems there might be as I can't see any posts on "page 4" -
    Mike

i can only get to page 3, can't see the page 4 of the peeling paint thread.....

as per last time, you have to hit the 'display', top right of the tread, along from 'thread tools'

'switch to hybrid mode'

then select the 'more replies below current depth'......
    Last edited by britlude; 20-12-2023 at 06:00 PM.
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Thanks Jonathan, tried what you suggested but that won't take me past page 2

A wild guess is that the thread is corrupted after other recent issues with the site about the time this thread was evolving.
    If you go into 'Settings' (top of screen) then select 'General Settings' (left side of screen), scroll down to 'Thread Display Options' and change the setting to display 40 posts per page, that will hopefully cure the issue with viewing all the posts, as there are 33 posts so far, therefore only one page is required...

Give it a try and let me know.
    Last edited by NSXGB; 21-12-2023 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Specific instructions added.

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    A wild guess is that the thread is corrupted after other recent issues with the site about the time this thread was evolving.
    If you go into 'Settings' (top of screen) then select 'General Settings' (left side of screen), scroll down to 'Thread Display Options' and change the setting to display 40 posts per page, that will hopefully cure the issue with viewing all the posts, as there are 33 posts so far, therefore only one page is required...

Give it a try and let me know.
    Thanks NSXGB, That seems to have worked and I can now see all posts on the one page.

Splendid...

Am I right in assuming that it is best not to add any further posts to that thread then?

Carry on posting. If it causes an issue further down the line we can look into it some more.