Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Street NSX on Testosterone

Default Ultimate Street NSX on Testosterone

The muscle car it can be. Piece of art!

http://videos.streetfire.net/categor...0e00c74ca0.htm

SS

After a slow build up (drumming my fingers) Very nice, what were those 2 small light blue screen like things either side of the nitrous? I assume it was nitrous? if so has anyone in the UK fitted one and what kind of short gain of extra BHP do you get? Not sure of the music, sounds like something from Damien !?!
    Last edited by TheSebringOne; 19-04-2007 at 01:28 AM.
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

I suspect the blue bits were some sort of speakers.

Very nice paint job - I like that color.

Richard

4. Default

This car is currently up for sale on feabay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CUSTO...QQcmdZViewItem

It's a stunning car - love the colour (House of Kolor Cany Apple Red). And it's got HRE wheels, IMO they have the most stunning selection of alloys.

Dan

Smile

OOOOH bidding at £25K already!!!
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

the small screens each side of the nitrous bottle are monitors for the stereo/playstation/whatever... I will never understand the point of fitting them in the boot!

as for how much bhp gain you get, it depends on the size of nitrous kit! (and being american derived, it's fairly simple as they are sold as 50bhp, 100bhp,150bhp, etc kits!)
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Papa, you fancy another X ?!

Britlude, can the kit be fitted to a standard N/A X, I assume they are not popular as could potentially damage your engine? So I guest no one has had them fitted in the UK?
    Last edited by TheSebringOne; 19-04-2007 at 11:13 PM.
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

I believe the nitrous kit would have to be set up correctly to avoid detonation etc. i.e. additional fuelling. A look on Prime might be in order if you are interested to gauge the pro's and cons....

How is it that only Americans can take a Japanese car that is meant to look like European 'exotica' and then make it look well........American?
    If your fear of staying alive, outweighs the thrill of making the corner, brake.

www.noswizard.com

Properly designed and developed (British) N2O kits that are simpler than, as well as kinder to and and safer for your engine than most turbo or supercharger kits.

There is a noswizard (Highpower systems) equipped NSX NA1 Auto pounding the UK drag strips running low 12 sec 1/4 miles on street (treaded) tyres!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast