Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gaydon Honda Revs meet

Default Gaydon Honda Revs meet

A few snaps from todays Honda Revs meet at Gaydon. Presposterously, the NSX seemed to be the best represented car there!

http://www.navrady-wilson.org/nw-public

Top turn out!

All the cars look sparkling. Did they all get a wax down and complimentary polish?

What did the Honda bigwigs conclude regarding the next NSX???

SS

Default What a great line up, wish I was there !

Well done guys,some serious elbow grease & polishing done! I would have loved 2 be there,except its a long trek frm sunny Manchester!but Japfest is only 2 mths away! Any info on Honda's own X, who owned the S800?,R the 2 fair lights Xs part of the final 12? Oh I note Simon & some1 elses remove front plates,was this for the judging & did u use an electric or normal tooth brush 4 ur wheels Papa !?
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

4. Default

darn I missed one ! - but it was great to meet everyone and see so many together - see you at Castle Combe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dscf4141pana-reduced.jpg 
Views:	383 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	1990  

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by TheSebringOne
    did u use an electric or normal tooth brush 4 ur wheels Papa !?
    They're really easy to keep clean, but then I do wash the car every week!

It was great to meet everyone. Only wish we'd got there earlier, but I had to make Matt wash his car before we set off! Maybe next time I'll actually get to walk around the museum!

Cheers,

James.

P.s, Great pics Damian.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

[QUOTE=Papalazarou]Maybe next time I'll actually get to walk around the museum!

Cheers,

James.
    QUOTE]

The museum's fantastic - really gives a sense of what a boundary-pushing company Rover (and Austin et al) was before these recent years. Some very interesting blind alleys....

Graham
    '93 Sebring Silver : sadly now sold
    '93 Range Rover LSE : now LPG so 11mpg not so bad. If I replace any more parts it'll be a new car.
    '07 Landie Defender 110 SW XS: heated seats!!! they'll be asking us to wash it next....
    '96 MX5 : project car
    '09 Honda XL125V : new hobby

Quote Originally Posted by Papalazarou
    P.s, Great pics Damian.
    Thanks.

Forgot to mention, anyone wants any hires copies them PM me your email address and photo you want (filename or number) and I'll send them.

Hoping Seninha's mate will upload some of his as I had serious camera envy over his kit!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer
    Top turn out!

All the cars look sparkling. Did they all get a wax down and complimentary polish?
    Not mine!

Although will do better for Japfest
    Guardian of 'POB'

Mine was a little dirty too

Front number plate, did they come with one ??
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

Sorry I missed it. A colleague spotted a N-reg NSX tanking it down the M40 late last night (about 11). He couldn't tell me what colour it was :confused: ! Anyone here?
    Steve.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast