Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Auto any good?

Quote Originally Posted by kostas View Post
    I have One of the best looking NSX in the country its a type S Auto 1995 Diamond white if you are looking for an Auto then you want an auto nsx it has one of the slickest gear changes of any early auto with a simple ECU chip you can pull more horses than a standard manual and make them look silly of the lights the gear change is very slick with some fancy footwork behind the peddle it makes for some serious fun. If you like track days one advantage that the auto has is that it allows you to focus on steering and car control most mistakes om track happen while gear changing (food for thought) be lucky
    Hi and welcome, just out of interest do you have any pics you could post - firstly I didn't think the Type-S came in an auto and secondly didn't think Diamond white was a NSX colour (just a drink!). Get down to Japfest this weekend and proove your claim too...
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

Quote Originally Posted by kostas View Post
    I have One of the best looking NSX in the country its a type S Auto 1995 Diamond white if you are looking for an Auto then you want an auto nsx it has one of the slickest gear changes of any early auto with a simple ECU chip you can pull more horses than a standard manual and make them look silly of the lights the gear change is very slick with some fancy footwork behind the peddle it makes for some serious fun. If you like track days one advantage that the auto has is that it allows you to focus on steering and car control most mistakes om track happen while gear changing (food for thought) be lucky

Sorry ate but they lied to you! The Type S is a 3.2 6sp manual from 97 on. Ther is plenty of S type stickers about.

AR

When did the F-Matic come with the Auto? and I would also like to see the white NSX!!

Default White auto...

Could you please send me details of your car...

deanward@btinternet.com

Who? Me? OK only kidding I don't think there is anyone selling an auto on here currently - I believe that purple one is back up on Autotrader again but the owner hasn't posted it on here...

Good luck with your hunt!
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12