Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Real Top Speed

1. Default

10,000 feet is 1.9 miles mate

how long is Bruntingthorpe?

how many peeps here have GPS speed measuring equipment? just asking with a view to perhaps organising a top speed run event

(I have an Origin b2 and a road angel)
    Darren Ferneyhough

http://today.nsedreams.com
    Working with a growing team improving health, wealth & prosperity.
    If you know someone that wants or needs to improve any of these
    areas please connect them with me via my LinkedIn profile above

2. Default

thanks for editing that while I was replying there Kev! my Bruntingthorpe question is now redundant!
    Darren Ferneyhough

http://today.nsedreams.com
    Working with a growing team improving health, wealth & prosperity.
    If you know someone that wants or needs to improve any of these
    areas please connect them with me via my LinkedIn profile above

I must admit that the posts sort of insinuated a "road" race which probably got some of us a bit nervy so i for one am glad to hear that you use your flying machine on an appropriate track! (yes i too get beyond the legal limit - from time to time!!)

I'm interested to know which airfleld runways you are using. Can you pm me details?

Seems that i missed the second page so my last question seems ridiculous now!

In the absence of any reply from Pande we should ease off as he may well be in a corner :oops:

Default Clear the mistake

Ok guys lets clear things up shall we

I never mensioned any races on a 6 mile road or runway. I mensioned a friend who had his BMW M3 on a 6 mile road. All races listed by me were all at an airfield which is between 2-2.5 mile long including breaking distance. I did mension that ill have my car on the 6 mile straight soon but that is if I gather the balls to do so.

Sorry for the confusion guys. Ill try meet at the next track day.

Got mine up to 420mph yesterday. Luckily I'd found Brize Norton tucked down the back of the sofa

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123