Thread: NSX for hire

1. Default NSX for hire

I was wondering if there are any companies or individuals that rent out NSXes? I am near Guildford and would appreciate the chance to hire one for a weekend. Any ideas? Cheers, Jeff

ClubGT have got an NSX.
    Steve.

3. Default

mmm a 3.0 6 speed manual... not heard of one of them
    1998S 3.2 red/black manual 4 years of great memories
    2004 54 red/red manual

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote autocar Nov 2005

"Before the NSX supercars were crap"

Isn't there a well used but still fine auto available from one of the classic clubs .... I think north of the country or even Scotland?

regards
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Hire mine for £1k a day on your insurance, also you pay for any wear and tear ??
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

6. Default

Very kind offer but er.. I think I'll have to pass on that one...

The reference to the auto in another club is I think to the Scottish classic car club or something similar... again bit of a trek to pick it up...

No worries, I'll just have to buy one I guess

Quote Originally Posted by dobbiej
    No worries, I'll just have to buy one I guess
    What a sensible solution, hope to see you in an NSX one day soon!

regards
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by dobbiej
    The reference to the auto in another club is I think to the Scottish classic car club or something similar... again bit of a trek to pick it up...
    It probably is a bit far, however I am happy to report that the Edinburgh CCC one is in fact a manual, if as you say a little well-used, driving experience fine though. You would have to either join (you could join the branch nearest you and still use the Edin cars) or pay monthly fee (?about £200 or so).

No, I am not on commission etc etc, but would thoroughly recommend trying them out.

http://www.cccedinburgh.co.uk

Graham
    '93 Sebring Silver : sadly now sold
    '93 Range Rover LSE : now LPG so 11mpg not so bad. If I replace any more parts it'll be a new car.
    '07 Landie Defender 110 SW XS: heated seats!!! they'll be asking us to wash it next....
    '96 MX5 : project car
    '09 Honda XL125V : new hobby