Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: USDM look ??

Default USDM look ??

Well after seeing how dirty the car was the other day I have gone mad cleaning the front end as you will see................
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dirty.JPG 
Views:	427 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	1710  
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

..........and now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	USDM.JPG 
Views:	442 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	1711  

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Thumbs up

It gets my vote! It looks sooooooo much cleaner. I think James (Papa) has been running like this for several months without problems.

How much effort is it to remove Simon?

Regards
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

It's 4 awkwardly placed 10mm bolts that at least 1 will be seized

Cheers Simon, time to get the WD40 out and leave overnight me thinks .....
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha
    Cheers Simon, time to get the WD40 out and leave overnight me thinks .....
    Good luck, they seize inside the captive nut. get a pair of grips on the other side if you can so you don't muller your bumper when it spins. They are the same as the nuts and bolts used for the lower spoiler...

Since before I can remember.:p

Cheers,

James.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Phew..........I thought we were about to be exposed to pictures of your car wearing a bra Simon!

There is no doubt in my mind that this improves the look of the car, but I am suprised that you can drive a car around without a front plate without attracting attention from plod. What is the likely action they would take if they did pull you over - slapped wristsa and a 'get it sorted son'?

I was paranoid about driving my S2000 with a mis-spaced plate for months.......ultimately I drove it about 50,000 miles over 5 years without any unwanted attention..............

Well as soon as the front end is polished up

Quote Originally Posted by WhyOne?
    Phew..........I thought we were about to be exposed to pictures of your car wearing a bra Simon!

Quote Originally Posted by WhyOne?

There is no doubt in my mind that this improves the look of the car, but I am suprised that you can drive a car around without a front plate without attracting attention from plod. What is the likely action they would take if they did pull you over - slapped wristsa and a 'get it sorted son'?

I was paranoid about driving my S2000 with a mis-spaced plate for months.......ultimately I drove it about 50,000 miles over 5 years without any unwanted attention..............
    I think that no number plate is £ 60 or a producer and misspace or altered reg up to a grand and one can loose the registration mark.

I might be wrong.

Cheers,

AR

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast