Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pic's of NSX's spotted

Or lipstick red

Looks good anyway, always liked it on the S2000 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by db
    HM55 NSX is my car. Colour is Monza Red ( otherwise known as Barbie Pink [in some lighting conditions] )
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

Default Hangbangle

I never knew my car had so many pictures taken of it!

Quote Originally Posted by HangBangle
    ...and your car is which one exactly? This is quite the week for lurker 'unlurking'!

Nice to have you onboard so to speak!
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

I hope you are signing up for JamesFest ??

****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

Default Hangbangle

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietOne
    ...and your car is which one exactly? This is quite the week for lurker 'unlurking'!

Nice to have you onboard so to speak!
    Jenson Buttons second NSX which I have had since Dec 05. Unfortunately I feel dreadful as I drive my other steads much more than this wonderful exquisite machine.

Default Hangbangle

Quote Originally Posted by simonprelude
    I hope you are signing up for JamesFest ??
    What is JamesFest?:oops:

I hope he looked after it better than the current press car has been cared for. The yellow one at Gaydon last week has had a VERY hard life. Just over 7k miles and looks more like 70k inside and around the edges.

See you at Japfest??

regards
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

I drive my other steads much more than this wonderful exquisite machine.
    Wow I'd forgotten I'd even posted that question! So then what are the 'steads' in question that could possibly keep you away from the magical key with an H on it!?!?

Come on bring it along to Castle Coombe and keep all our pride and joys company!

Cheers, Matt.
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

What is JamesFest?:oops:
    Check out 2007 coming events - Japfest but we are referring to it as Jamesfest due to all his hard work getting about 40 NSX 2gether ... or is it now 41?
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Default Hangbangle

:confused:
    Quote Originally Posted by senna786
    Don't get me wrong, Button's ex car in good nick but not concours, it had a few little surface scratches and a deeper one on the rear spoiler. Also the alloys needed a little tlc.

I am a perfectionist though. To most it would look a straight car in good condition.

NSXGB: yes this was at chiswick honda. The ascari red on an 04 with just over 20K miles has now been sold. They had it up for £43k, think the buyer got it for just under £40k.

This week they had 3 NEW 05/06 plate NSX's coming in. All for sale around the £50k mark.

1. 05 plate 'ruby' red. I have never seen one in this colour before. There were only 3 made in it. It really does look awesome and takes on a different shade from different light/angles it is viewed from. Got to be one of the best colours.
    2. 05 plate Long Beach Blue. around 1k miles on it. This was the one that was used in Emerdale in the background.
    3. Another brand new one due in next week. Can't remember what colour this was going to be.

So anyone looking for an NSX, should look to speak to Chiswick Honda as they must have the largest stock availability on NA2 models.

PS: My my, that YELLOW NA2 in the pic looks an awesome colour too. Really looks well next to the LBB

cheers,
    H
    Sorry I am not keeping it up to club standards. This is despite not taking it out very often too!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast