Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Locking wheel nuts - recommendations?

3 sets maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha
    I concur on the OEM wheel nuts. Do you think you may have room in your suitcase for a second set in black please?
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

Hi Paul, Simon!

I have emailed King Motorsports to ensure that they will ship to me in a US hotel (some businesses are wary about this, despite assurances that I am happy for them to await fully cleared funds prior to shipping.

Anyway, once I hear back, i'll let you know.

If they are happy, I'll order 3 sets (all black, yes?)

Watch this thread!

Hi Ian,

Many Thanx, yes to Black for me please.

Will keep an eye on the thread and let me know when you need funds.

regards

Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Make that 4 sets (black, again) please!

As Paul above, let us know when funds required....by the time you're finished, you'll be paying XS baggage charge on plane!

Cheers,

Graham
    '93 Sebring Silver : sadly now sold
    '93 Range Rover LSE : now LPG so 11mpg not so bad. If I replace any more parts it'll be a new car.
    '07 Landie Defender 110 SW XS: heated seats!!! they'll be asking us to wash it next....
    '96 MX5 : project car
    '09 Honda XL125V : new hobby

Yes please.

Quote Originally Posted by WhyOne?
    If they are happy, I'll order 3 sets (all black, yes?)

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Paul, Simon, Graham,

I still haven't heard back from King, but based on todays exchange rate and rapid transit shipping, total cost for a set of these wheel nuts would be £58.93. That is to get them back to the UK - there will also be a (smallish) cost to post them on to you in the New Year.

Please confirm whether of not you are happy to go ahead (subject to King MOtorsport agreeing to ship to my hotel) on this basis (the actual cost will almost certainly change due to exchange rate fluctuations, and I will adjust personal totals accordingly).

Ian

PS - sorry, but no more requests please, 4 sets is as many as I am willing to bring back.

Fine with that thanks.

Thumbs up

Happy with that. Many thanks for doing this, Ian.

Cheers,

Graham
    '93 Sebring Silver : sadly now sold
    '93 Range Rover LSE : now LPG so 11mpg not so bad. If I replace any more parts it'll be a new car.
    '07 Landie Defender 110 SW XS: heated seats!!! they'll be asking us to wash it next....
    '96 MX5 : project car
    '09 Honda XL125V : new hobby

Thumbs up

Ian,

Excellent and many thanx

regards

Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Default Tentative OK!

OK chaps, I have heard from Scott at King Motorsports and he is happy to sell stuff to me so I have placed an order for 4 sets of black Mugen lugs.

Fingers crossed now that the order doesn't fail due to credit card issues (common ones are US vendor / UK card and shipping to (foreign) address, not cards registered address). Anyway, I have tried to anticipate these potential problems and have followed up my order with an email to Scott letting him know whats-what.

So, if we all cross our fingers and the god's are feeling kind we may have some funky new Mugen wheel nuts (which look an awful lot litke the OEM wheel nuts!!) early in the New Year.
    Last edited by WhyOne?; 18-12-2006 at 04:23 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast