Thread: NSX Books / Bibliography

Default NSX Books / Bibliography

I was checking Amazon on the availbility of various books published about the NSX.

I note that "Honda NSX" by Brian Long (ISBN: 1845840151 Veloce Publishing PLC (Jul 2005) ) is listed at £250.00 on the Amazon Web Site.

Is this cost credible? Is this book a collectors' item?

How does this compare with other sic [desireable] NSX books?

Regards
    A vtec smile
    92 Honda NSX c/w Tubi Exhaust , decatted. 33K
    92 Honda Beat 31k kilometres
    04 Honda S2000 16.5K
    92 Porsche 928Gt 72K
    07 BMW 530d
    01 Toyota Amazon
    07 VW Polo Tdi

WTF!

IIRC paid about forty notes for it!

I'd chack fleabay; it's either a typo or a far better investment than the car!

It's well worth a read is you're an NSX convert.
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Graves
    WTF!

IIRC paid about forty notes for it!

I'd chack fleabay; it's either a typo or a far better investment than the car!

It's well worth a read is you're an NSX convert.
    What does IIRC mean...? I'm not really up / down with webtext or whatever it is and that one I've never managed to work out...?

Sorry for being thick!
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

IIRC - If I recall correctly??
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

If I Remember Correctly, IIRC.

Cheers,

AR

Couple of handy ones for you:

TTIUWP - this thread is useless without pictures.

CIHAGPM - can I have a go please, mate?

Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by slieve_croob

I note that "Honda NSX" by Brian Long (ISBN: 1845840151 Veloce Publishing PLC (Jul 2005) ) is listed at £250.00 on the Amazon Web Site.

Is this cost credible? Is this book a collectors' item?
    That is the leather bound collectable is one of 500 and new costs £350!! The standard Hardback is still circa £40 (cheaper if you have access to the discount code giving 40% off for the next month or so)

http://www.veloce.co.uk/shop/products/search.php

Input NSX and it brings up both versions.

Pray tell

Quote Originally Posted by UltraViolet
    That is the leather bound collectable is one of 500 and new costs £350!! The standard Hardback is still circa £40 (cheaper if you have access to the discount code giving 40% off for the next month or so)

http://www.veloce.co.uk/shop/products/search.php

Input NSX and it brings up both versions.
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

I can't help feeling it'll be £40 on Fleabay in a couple of years' time.
    Nick