Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: On board with Senna driving an NSX -R round Suzuka on dvd

Default On board with Senna driving an NSX -R round Suzuka on dvd

I have recently aquired a dvd of three documentaries on Senna.

They are all excellent, and have a great deal of footage I haven't seen before, (and I have a big collection).

One of the documentaries shows Senna on a lap of Suzuka in an NSX-R, and has the camera between the seats, with screen inserts of the pedals and of the clocks.

It shows him familiarising himself with the controls, then lighting up the tyres as he leaves the pits, then it cuts to the on board lap, and then he gives his impressions of the car.

It really is amazing footage, he hangs it out to some tune, and his 'heel and toe' technique has to be seen. He goes into one bend absolutely at 'full chat' , the speedo is bending the needle, and he still gets it round.

You may well have seen it before, I certainly hadn't, so if it is rare, and you want it, I am more than happy to share it with club members.

If you do want to 'borrow it', very long term, I can send disks out, but would ask for a donation to cover my postage costs etc, say a fiver/tenner ? I hope this is reasonable, I don't want to make anything, I am happy for members to have it, I just don't want to be too out of pocket

Let me know, and I'll get them, sorry I mean 'it' ready to send out to you.

2. Default

Wow, that sounds cool - the greatest driver in the greatest cara. I could host it for a while if its not too large - PM me if you want.

what's the title of this video?

4. Default

sounds good jk

PM me your address and I'll send you a stamped, self addressed jiffy bag with a fiver in it - if anyone else wants to do the same, the 1st class postage cost of a C/0 sized jiffy bag (just big enough to stick a cd case in) containing a single disk in a jewel case is 42p (100g weight)
    Darren Ferneyhough

http://today.nsedreams.com
    Working with a growing team improving health, wealth & prosperity.
    If you know someone that wants or needs to improve any of these
    areas please connect them with me via my LinkedIn profile above

Yeah, sounds good to me ... PM details?

Excellent offer jk38 - please PM details to me and i'll do same with addressed jiffy bag/money etc...

Can't wait - please hurry!

7. Default

please email the details to me, i will send the same
    thanks
    asif@beeb.net

and me !! and me !!

Default senna NSX dvd

I have replied I think to all those who have requested to 'borrow' this dvd so far.

I wanted to wait a week or two to see how many people want to 'borrow' it, and then I get them all 'done' in one hit as soon as possible. The guy who works here, who does this for me, is away now for two weeks anyway.

As soon as he's back he is doing this as a prority - he's even put it in his official jobs book : - )

He will reply to everyone that I've haven't replied to already, giving you our company address where to send your SAE (and any donation you wish to), so if you want one and I haven't replied to you already, post here and he will pm you when he returns.

He will then do the job and the despatch as soon as he gets back, it should only take a couple of hours to do he reckons once we know how many we want.

So, you will all get something in the post in just over 2 weeks if that's ok, it'll be 3 at the absolute most.

He promises that will do it as his first job on his return, it's just clashed with his holiday unfortunately, and I need him to do it in order to sort the region bit out.

Just thought I'd let you know now realistically when to expect them.

Like I said it's a great dvd - I gave over £50 for it, and it's well worth that to me, and I know all Senna/NSX enthusiasts like myself will love it just as much, that's why I wanted to distribute it.

I do hope it's considered ok to request a small donation for postage and to get my man, a few pints for doing it for us as a favour - (he's agreed to do all the replies, the job and the despatch - good lad isn't he?) - most people so far are sending a fiver which is great of them, and I know you will think it well worth it when you see it.

10. Default

if you want a resource i can make copies of the dvd for you in the meantime (and remove any copy protection, region encoding etc - if required)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast