Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Enkei's on........

Default Enkei's on........

Just stuck the Enkei RP-01's on and am not totally sure.

They will be fine for the car to sit on whilst the standard wheels are being refurbed, then I think they may only see track use after that.

Weight wise with tyres my scales said this.

Enkei front Eagle F1 tyre 16.9 kgs
    NSX front Bridgestone RE010 17.4 kgs

Enkei rear Michelin Pilot Sport tyre 19.7 kgs
    NSX rear Bridgestone RE010 21.5 kgs

Simon it looks good! But i will say that. Take a shot from the rear and you will see how much more agressive they make the car look.

Cheers,

AR

3. Default

they look small - are the 15/16?

Car looks good - is that the first clean this year?

IMO I like the standard rims better.
    1998S 3.2 red/black manual 4 years of great memories
    2004 54 red/red manual

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote autocar Nov 2005

"Before the NSX supercars were crap"

Not a fan Simon TBH! They do look genuinly Japanese though, more so than the 7 spokers to their credit - and bit Gran Turismo 4 though...

PS get on with some work instead of playing with your car you lucky git!
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Lankstarr
    they look small - are the 15/16?

Car looks good - is that the first clean this year?

IMO I like the standard rims better.
    They look like 16/17 to me ... but it's been known for me to be mistaken ... :-)

Not sure I like the new rims Simon ... they just don't 'look' right to me ... but, heck that's coming from someone with very dodgy aftermarket rims on ... see my current avitar ... :-o

AR may have suggested a shot from the rear ... wait for TQO to pick up on that ;-) ... but, it would be nice if they looked good from all angles.

Maybe you'll have to keep them for the track.
    Enjoy it while it lasts ...
    Gone but never forgotten ...
    '96 Black over Red 3.0 Manual JDM import (09/04 to 10/07)
    '06 Grey Audi RS4 Saloon Manual (08/06 to 09/07)
    '90 Lotus Carlton (06/05 to 08/06)
    '77 Spitfire Mk V (06/87 to 09/89)

6. Default

I like them, they are classic wheels. I could fit my head in the wheel arch gap though...
    '02 Honda NSX [Garage Queen]
    '17 Huracan Performante [Weekend Car]
    '19 Porsche Macan [Daily]

To be honest there's just too much on this thread to make smutty innuendo about, so I'll leave it to you Paul:p! Even Rob's innocuous comment above had me reaching for the 'quote' button... TQO
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

That could be the standard suspension, or the fact that the car hasn't settled after being lifted for changing the wheels.
    Wheels were changed, car was rolled out of the gargae and is back in it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_Fenn
    I like them, they are classic wheels. I could fit my head in the wheel arch gap though...

Simon,

I like them, they work well on the IOP, better then std 7's

regards
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

They look light, understated & elegant - if a tad reminiscent of the original S2000 items!

I usually detest 'aftermarket' wheels, since thay are often the antithesis of such.
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast