Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NSX Dealers

1. Default NSX Dealers

Been a long while since I've been here and it all looks different!!

Anyway, quick question...... there used to be 6 NSX approved dealers.... does anyone know which Honda dealers are still NSX approved dealers?

I know Two Mills is one, just wondering if that is my closest - tis service time and it is Cambelt one this year so I want to go to NSX-approved rather than just a normal Honda dealer.

I see you are in Yorkshire, so you are very fortunate in that Trident Honda, Weybridge (who are an NSX Approved dealer) will not be a realistic option for you - I have had some very unfortunate experiences with them recently. Even more disappointing has been the attitude of both the service manager and the dealer principal in resolving these issues.

Chiswick Honda (Chiswick)
    Norton Way Honda (Letchworth)

As for others I don't know if they still are.

I assume Two Mills will still be.

Quote Originally Posted by simonprelude
    Chiswick Honda (Chiswick)
    Norton Way Honda (Letchworth)

As for others I don't know if they still are.

I assume Two Mills will still be.
    I have just had my first service done at Chiswick. If you ask to speak with the NSX technicians they are really helpful and certainly put me at ease that the job was going to be well done. They have subsequently spent time investiagating OEM tyre availability for NA1 cars with Honda Technical - Europe on my behalf (but that's another story!).
    Steve.

5. Default Lookers

Lookers Honda in Nottingham used to be an authorised dealer and still have the knowledge / tools to do the work. About 10 mins from J25 of M1. I had my 60k service there and few other things. 0115 986 3222. c£65 per hour. Les (the mechanic there) is a good guy.

6. Default

Worth noting that if you are SE London based Dutton-Forshaw Honda in Bexleyheath (off of the A20) has a NSX trained mechanic, although it is not an official NSX dealership.
    '02 Honda NSX [Garage Queen]
    '17 Huracan Performante [Weekend Car]
    '19 Porsche Macan [Daily]

Clover Leaf Honda ... formerly Marshalls Honda ... in Reading have a trained NSX mechanic called Scott who I've always found very helpful, not to mention competent. He's even pointed out that my '96 plated NSX (as issued by DVLA in 2004) is actually more than likely a '94 built model.
    Enjoy it while it lasts ...
    Gone but never forgotten ...
    '96 Black over Red 3.0 Manual JDM import (09/04 to 10/07)
    '06 Grey Audi RS4 Saloon Manual (08/06 to 09/07)
    '90 Lotus Carlton (06/05 to 08/06)
    '77 Spitfire Mk V (06/87 to 09/89)

I had my cambelt service done at my local honda dealer. Because it had done over 50K I had the precautionary water pump done as well although I ordered that from the states for £125.00 vs £399.00 for the UK part.
    The total cost was £550.00 inc.

Cheers,

James.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Quote Originally Posted by Papalazarou
    I had my cambelt service done at my local honda dealer. .......The total cost was £550.00 inc.
    That is remarkable James - who is your local Handa dealership - I am guessing someone in Taunton????

It sounds very much like might be worth a long weekend with my folks in Brent Knoll come cambelt-service time!!!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Papalazarou
    I had my cambelt service done at my local honda dealer. Because it had done over 50K I had the precautionary water pump done as well although I ordered that from the states for £125.00 vs £399.00 for the UK part.
    The total cost was £550.00 inc.

Cheers,

James.
    Thanks James - if the Durham dealer (70 miles away) is still an NSX dealer, I will see if they will come in anywhere near that price!

Two Mills is next closest (105 miles away) and Chiswick - much as it would be nice to see Ivor etc, it is 194 miles away from me!!

James - did they get it all done in the day? Even if I go to the closest one, 140 miles round trip is a long one to ask someone to collect me / take me back - so I will be looking to hang around somewhere more local while the car is sorted.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast