Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The saddest sight

Default The saddest sight

My baby's tail pipes disappearing into the distance with the new man in her life.

It was a romance that lasted 8 years and 11 months

she never once let me down

I will miss her

The end.

Oh blimey!

I know just how you feel Tom - the departure of both my Prelude and S2000 had very similar melancholic effects on me.

Has your good lady forgiven you for this cruel and heartless act yet?!!

Hopefully the car has gone to a similarly good and enthusiastic home - she is a beauty and her condition is a great credit to you.

Anyway, enough of this wallowing in misery, onwards and upwards - what's next????????
    Last edited by WhyOne?; 13-09-2006 at 02:52 PM.

I told you not to do it!!
    You'll be searching for another one soon!

All the best,

James.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

4. Default

I'm the new man...

I'd like to post and tell everyone how great my new car is - and how painful it was spending the first hour of ownership in a traffic jam on the A127 when all I wanted to do was drive her, but I fully understand the pain, Tom...

Don't worry she's gone to a good home and she has pride of place parked in the middle of the drive - had the neighours checking her out last night... :-)

Thanks Tom, I'm glad you didn't change your mind... I thought, for a moment, you might...
    Last edited by darkblueturbo; 14-09-2006 at 11:06 AM.

Commiserations and congratulations respectfully.

I wonder if that was the same A127 jam I was in last night??

We must be local so lets arrange a meet soon.

regards

Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

6. Default

The A127 jam was something to do with a burntout caravan? The police closed off one lane - it's amazing the difference it makes... and there's me always moaning about everyone hogging the outside lane.
    It was nice and clean past the accident though, so got to open it up nicely... :-)

Next Thursday the Essex Scooby Crew are having their regular meet at The Lodge, near Woodham. On pistonheads.com they've invited anyone on there to go join them...

As a former member of the ESC myself, it's only fair I should turn up to show off my new toy :-)
    Fancy joining us...?

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/t...9342&f=124&h=0

--
    Dan

Default SWF meet

Hi Dan,

I'll have to check the link when I get home (cant access through work firewalls), but should be ok to join you.

regards

Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Default Pistonheads Woodham/Battlesbridge meet 21st sept

I should make it after about 6.30pm.

No longer have the NSX, but will be in the other machine. Hope to see some familiar faces (and nose cones) there.

Cheers

Flinty
    2003 BMW M3 CSL
    2004 BMW 330dSport Auto

Hey I see a mini NSX meet coming on:p

I'll try to make it, as I shoud be in Chelmsford on Thursday
    Current toys= MV Agusta Brutale, BMW K1200s, Mini cooper SD, Jaguar XF, Ex S2000 owner
    91 NSX Owner between 16 July 05 and 18 Feb 2011

10. Default

Excellent... The Scooby's won't know what's hit them...! Two NSX's and a CSL.

There's usually about 20 Scoobs there...! Good fun though.

Nice to get a few NSX's together...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast