Thread: White NSX - History?

1. Default White NSX - History?

I think I know the answer to this but would like to confirm, there is a GPW NSX up at Honda with 21k on the clock, one previouse owner. Is this the car that had issues with its suspension? Nigel pretty sure this was your car before you swapped it for the pearl white NSX, from our chat as the JAE did you not have problems with the suspension?

Cheers Lee.
    Last edited by TangoMan; 28-08-2006 at 05:50 PM.

2. Smile gpw nsx

hi tangoman yes this was my old nsx, I saw it in chiswick honda the other day it did have suspension problems but it is A1 now the miles are around 12,000 i think the price is 47,500 ? nigel

3. Default

Nigel,

What exactly was wrong with the suspension? I thought I read somewhere on the forum that the car had gone back to Japan?

Chris.

4. Default gpw

hi chris not sure where the car went, but the cars suspension was stripped out and changed it was out of circulation for 6 months, it should be a buy for some one. nigel

5. Default

Not quite the same story Ivan gave.

I recogniced this car in Chiswick's showroom the other week too. Chatting with Ivan, I was told that they hadn't actually done anythink to it since Nigels ownership. Is that the same as you were told Tangoman?

Olly

Sorry, OT - Steve - were you there to pick up the bars?