Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NSX 1 - anyone here?

1. Default

Thats a nasty thread over on s2ki. I used to be on that board when I had a S2000. It has gone down alot. As an Asian, former S2000 owner who's just bought a NSX, I could take offence from some comments on that thread.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BabyNSX
    Thats a nasty thread over on s2ki. I used to be on that board when I had a S2000. It has gone down alot. As an Asian, former S2000 owner who's just bought a NSX, I could take offence from some comments on that thread.
    I would take offence as the Ex owner of NSX 1 I am pissed off

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BabyNSX
    As you will have seen, I agree. Pity that soem of them don't seem to appreciate the effect their comments have.
    Ferrari 550 Maranello in Rosso Corsa
    Kawasaki ZZR 1200
    KTM 400 EXC

4. Default

Hi guys

I was just looking over here, and spotted this thread.

I remember that thread happening over on s2ki, and as soon as it was brought to my attention what was in that thread I binned it. As one of the site moderators there, if you ever see anything like that, please report it or PM me We don't spot everything, and until it was brought to my attention by someone on s2ki it went, unfortunately un-noticed

Apologies for any offence caused. Those of you who have met us and know some of us will know that we are nice guys and girls. Unfortunately, sometimes the minority can cause issues

NHF
    Ian

5. Default

Ian - S2Ki has really gone downmarket in terms of the people posting on it IMHO. Maybe because early S2000s are in boy-racer wideboys' financial reaches now, or am I being a snob? Anyways, I remember the early days of s2000.org.uk and my babynsx.com.... it was all so friendly back then in 1998/9.

6. Default

As the car becomes more mass market, and the numbers increase i suppose change is inevitable.

Myself and the other CO's work damn hard to make it an enjoyable place, size doesnt help that though - it is far bigger than it used to be, near 3000 users in the UK now days, probably 500 or so actively using the UK Forum.

At the meets though which is what the community is really about, it's not downmarket at all, it is still the great friendly community it always has been

Quote Originally Posted by AquilaEagle
    At the meets though which is what the community is really about, it's not downmarket at all, it is still the great friendly community it always has been
    I agree - the S2K-crowd made me feel welcome even though I'd just turned up on the day and in the 'wrong' car, too.

8. Default

when is the next s2000 meet?

9. Default

Megameet - this coming weekend 25th/26th Sept - like the old Supermeet

Asif, come along and bring the NSX It's the biggest meet this year

http://www.s2kuk.com/meets/mm1

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showforum=129

10. Default

Or, as Joe will have said, we're doing a joint S2K and NSX stand at SantaPod on 10th October

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast