Thread: New forum color

Default New forum color

Hi is there a way that from the user control panel one can change the color. I would love to change it from blue to red as I got used to prime and find the blue a bit too calming.

Cheers

AR

I have a question too.How do you enable email notification on a subscribed thread???
    92 brown/blue/gold manual coupe sadly stolen:
    96 Brooklands Green manual T-top.Sadly now sold
    04 Formula Red manual coupe Very sadly sold

Quote Originally Posted by jaytip
    I have a question too.How do you enable email notification on a subscribed thread???
    OK. again its in your 'User CP'.

When in there, you can Edit Profile, and enable email notification as a default.
    If your fear of staying alive, outweighs the thrill of making the corner, brake.

Quote Originally Posted by AR
    Hi is there a way that from the user control panel one can change the color. I would love to change it from blue to red as I got used to prime and find the blue a bit too calming.

Cheers

AR
    Geez, we don't want much do we?

I need the blue to keep me calm, and not want to go out and stab people that want to sell stuff.

I'm going to try and change the style of the forum to match the general site, but why make it look like Prime? You won't know where you are!
    If your fear of staying alive, outweighs the thrill of making the corner, brake.

Actually is not too bad of a colour LOL Is the word filter staying? Also I sometimes write something and rather than edit the post I like to delete and repost rather than editing, is this feature staying?

Cheers

AR