Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Donnington Historic 4th and 5th May 2024

Hi All,

Im just back from a few days away with family and have my car display pass (A5), and my tickets for Saturday ... is it just the 5 of us attending? Are there any plans to meet en route and arrive together as for previous events? If yes, we need to share rough routes and place to meet ...

If I select the boring m-way route, I'm on at J29, anti-clockwise to the bottom of M1 then cruising to Donnington, journey time just shy of 3 hours. I note the instruction that gates for display cars close at 10am, so guessing we need to be at site by 9.30 latest ...

What plans have others made, will you route(s) align or can someone suggest a meetign place near to circuit ...

Many thanks , Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Hi Paul

I can meet you somewhere en route. I will be joining M25 at J28 so we could meet at the petrol station just off the junction on the road that leads to Brentwood unless you can think of a better spot?

Rich

There will be 5 cars. I know Martin will be heading from Stratford (roughly) (A42?) The rest of us will be on the M1 - Possible to meet at Jn15A at 8am - That would give an hour to get to Donnington who is up for this? ( I am now officially stressed ! I do not like trying to organise other people!)

Ps L696ULO - You have a message
    Last edited by sorepaws; 28-04-2024 at 06:10 PM.
    Mike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12