Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donnington Historic 4th and 5th May 2024

1. Default Donnington Historic 4th and 5th May 2024

Once again this event will bring together some of the most iconic cars from the past to race the famous Donington Circuit and for car clubs to show off and for some, enjoy the opportunity for a parade lap.

If you are interested in attending I will apply on behalf of the NSXCB - there is usually a 50% discount for entry vs the normal public entry. No Pli is required so this is open to all NSX Owners. Entries for clubs will open in January.

Post below if you want to attend.

Post 2
    Hi all, I have applied to the organisers and await a code for the event. I dont expect them to give us a "free" pass this year but the normal deal for club cars is a 50% discount over the normal entry price. For those that enjoy a bit of racing there is a full agenda of qualifying and racing. I have approached the Owners club to share the code, but as Olly mentioned many of them are off to Imola, and the reply indicates a lack of interest. This is of course a local tribute to Senna and therefore slightly less expensive than a trip to Imola :-D

Please DM for the Code and Ticket link to attend

So far

Saturday meeting

1. Sorepaws
    2. Senninha
    Mike

2. Default

Saturday meeting - one place left for Saturday

1. Sorepaws
    2. Senninha
    3. "Mystery"

Sunday

1. Sorepaws (provisional)
    Mike

Hey Mike,

Do we know if there might be an ex Senna vehicle at Donnington? Would be great to have that leading some NSX parade laps ... is it possibel to find out from thise that you know?

I'm booked for Saturday

Thanks, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

4. Default

Hi Paul,

Do you mean "Ex Senna" NSX? if so I doubt it - I suspect Rob will be taking his to Imola - Unfortunately the owners club arn't participating this year.

Best regards
    Mike
    Mike

I wasn’t thinking NSX, more cars from his F1 past and MP era … that would be so good to lead a few parade laps
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Hey Mike,

Do we know if there might be an ex Senna vehicle at Donnington? Would be great to have that leading some NSX parade laps ... is it possibel to find out from thise that you know?

I'm booked for Saturday

Thanks, Paul
    Hi Paul,

Donnington held a Senna tribute at last years classic to mark 30 years of the F1 race and had his race car on display next to the few NSX's that attended so quite likely

Olly

Hi Mike

If the Saturday 4th place is still there I would like to take it.

regards Richard

Quote Originally Posted by sorepaws View Post
    Saturday meeting - one place left for Saturday

1. Sorepaws
    2. Senninha
    3. "Mystery"
    4. L696ULO

Sunday

All booked

9. Default

Saturday

1. Sorepaws
    2. Senninha
    3. "Mystery"
    4. L696ULO
    5. Havoc

Sunday

2. Havoc (possible)
    Mike

10. Default

CLASSIC CARS ON PARADE
    Also at lunchtime, 100 classic and collectors’ cars from the nearly 60 car clubs displaying at the event will parade round the Donington Park circuit each day. On the Saturday these will be led by a group of Ferraris, followed by a contingent of Honda NSXs which are paying tribute to Formula One legend Ayrton Senna
    Mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast