Thread: Act of random kindness

Default Act of random kindness

Just thought I'd post this for interest.

On Sunday I had a knock at the door but wasn't expecting anyone. On answering, a guy who I have never met said he just wanted to give me an original NSX sales brochure that he had in his garage. His wife works for Honda and somehow they had a copy lying about, he spotted my car sat on my driveway and thought I should have the brochure to go along with it.

I was dumbstruck, but thanked him very much and how much I appreciated the thought.

Personally I thought that was a really nice thing to d, and now I have an original sales brochure to add to the book collection.

cheers

Jim
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

Quote Originally Posted by mutley View Post
    Just thought I'd post this for interest.

On Sunday I had a knock at the door but wasn't expecting anyone. On answering, a guy who I have never met said he just wanted to give me an original NSX sales brochure that he had in his garage. His wife works for Honda and somehow they had a copy lying about, he spotted my car sat on my driveway and thought I should have the brochure to go along with it.

I was dumbstruck, but thanked him very much and how much I appreciated the thought.

Personally I thought that was a really nice thing to d, and now I have an original sales brochure to add to the book collection.

cheers

Jim
    Have you put it on ebay? ��
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Quote Originally Posted by Papalazarou View Post
    Have you put it on ebay? ��
    HA ! no no, I'll keep it
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

They clearly approve of the make over Jim, as they didn’t offer it to you when it was Sebring LOL … look after it with you unobtainable ignition key
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

5. 29-11-2023, 08:29 AM

Reason
    Moved the post in subject to the 'Spotted thread' and thus, this very post no longer stands. If required, can be re-instated.