Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wheel offset question

Thanks everyone for input. Car and wheels now sorted and here...OEM wheels being refudrbished and will be held until I decide if I will resell this in a few years, after I've enjoyed the car!!

New car pic here- http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.ph...837#post132837

Hi Ian,

I have now moved back to Edinburgh permanently. There is a Borders classic car show in a few months time (can't remember the exact date at the mo) that I am thinking of going to with my car if you are up for that?

Cheers
    Jim
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

Thanks Paul

You echo my advice to Skyline buyers, I always tell them to think what they want to do with the car before throwing money at their cars. It's amazing how many people spend ££££'s on big power, for example, but don't upgrade brakes or suspension and wonder why they're no quicker on circuit.

The NSX is a bit different for me, I knew all I wanted to do was use & enjoy it for a few years and preserve the OEM wheels and looks of the car, hence the option to buy after market wheels but not "slam" it or fill the arches.

It's one of the first cars I've owned where I genuinely think there isn't much to improve the look of the OEM (apart from wheels ).

Hi Jim

It really depends on date and type of show...for my sins, I am heavily into the classic Skyline shows and take my KenMeri to most, so the NSX will get less of an airing at shows. Here's the car, in case you see me at any shows:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kenmeri.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	134.3 KB 
ID:	14889

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123