Hi All,

Having had a chat with a couple of NSXCB members recently, and the reminisence of past major meets ( Mainly Japfest, Castle Combe), I think there is definitely a feeling that we would like to get one of these "big" meets organised again sometime (2024?).

I know there are several events throughout the year, and we are becoming fewer and are fairly widespread across the UK.

My suggestion is we have a bit of an online meeting via Zoom or similar video conferencing which would help us all have a bit of a chat, the usual banter and be able to plan a future NSX Mega Meet.

This will be my second visit to Silverstone Festival, and probably the last as it's not quite the same as the previous meets, where it was a bit more niche with potential track time / parade lap for those that wanted that.

Social media (I hate social media but Facebook has almost become a necessary evil) has killed off a bit of the usual forum traffic, but it would be great to get all our cars together again, somewhere, sometime.

Thoughts everyone?

Cheers
Jim