Thread: Two Birds --- Saturday 24 June Littley Green

Default Two Birds --- Saturday 24 June Littley Green

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bongtree PCRF gathering 2023-June 24.jpg 
Views:	236 
Size:	105.3 KB 
ID:	14764

Two Birds . . . . two birds with one stone: site traffic and an Essex Boys Meet.
    As previous years: lunchtime / afternoon meet at The Compasses Inn, Littley Green, CM3 1BU see copied text and flyer.
    No prizes for the modern V6s peeping out, hopefully a mix of them, classics through to early cycle cars and aero engined monsters.

The Bongtree Austin Seven Club is again organising a Saturday lunchtime fundraising gathering at the Compasses, Littley Green this coming June 24th.

The format will be as in previous years - no booking, no admin, just turn up. Entry is £5 per vehicle, arrive anytime from noon, stay as long or as short as you want. Enjoy a low key, sociable meet at a cracking pub and help to raise a bit of money for the Pancreatic Cancer Research Fund. Absolutely all the money we collect on the day goes the PCRF to help with their work.

All interesting vehicles are very welcome. As our good friend NIck said - if you can get on it or in it you're welcome.

Please spread the word, we've had tremendous turn-outs in previous years with some spectacular machinery, let's try and make this one even better. I've attached a poster to help you get the word out there!

Looking forward to seeing you on the 24th.

A nice event attended via some good driving roads … been a few times and have this in the diary (subject to the Mrs working) ..
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

3. Default

looks like a good event, unfortunately I am away :-(
    Mike

Bump

“Just a week to go until the Bongtree Austin 7 Club's Saturday lunchtime fundraising gathering at the Compasses, Littley Green. Yes, it's next Saturday, June 24th!

The format will be as in previous years - no booking, no admin, just turn up. Entry is £5 per vehicle, arrive anytime from noon, stay as long or as short as you want. Enjoy a low key, sociable meet at a cracking pub and help to raise a bit of money for the Pancreatic Cancer Research Fund. Absolutely all the money we collect on the day goes to the PCRF to help with their work.

All interesting vehicles are very welcome. As our good friend NIck said - if you can get on it or in it you're welcome.

Please spread the word, we've had tremendous turn-outs in previous years with some spectacular machinery, let's try and make this one even better. I've attached a poster to help you get the word out there!”

alas i can't make it, but if you send me a donation page or summit i can donate to the cause
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

That’s very kind Jonathan, you have a Private Message.