Amended attendee list for September 4th drive and brekkie

1. Rich (L696)
    2. Paul (Senninha)
    3. Duncan (Duncan)
    4. Hagasan
    5. Silver Surfer
    6. NSXGB
    7. 214Huy

For those who can join we look forward to seeing you … and to get your taste buds going … the menu

See you on the day

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BAE427EA-D582-4805-BC34-5DB39542D8ED.jpeg 
Views:	85 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	14660   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11F28416-2F1D-4F96-B4E0-A406E48E544F.jpeg 
Views:	77 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	14661  
    Last edited by Senninha; 12-08-2022 at 07:54 PM.
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Unsuccessful to excite the taste buds....as the menu pics were too small to read..LOL

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
    Unsuccessful to excite the taste buds....as the menu pics were too small to read..LOL

SS
    I could pretend its just a scam to ensure you join us , but its simply user error … Ive been several times and always had a good meal whether breakfast of lunch …

There’s a good size car park for safe parking of our cars … and depending on the weather good indoor and outdoor seating

Looking forward to catching with friends old and new …

Rich and I are going to give the revised route a run in the week to ensure its all good for the meet

See you all soon …
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

Paul and I have been out this evening to test a new route which was a good mix of A and B roads.
    We met at the Chelmsford Tesla garage (opposite Sainsbury’s) and the route to the pub took about 50 minutes.
    We are proposing to meet at the Tesla garage on 4th at 7.30am to leave about 7.45am ish.

Hope to see everyone on Sunday
    Rich

Thanks Rich,

Great to catch up, nice mix of driving and the above timings will get us to the Hare it’s time to spare for a 9am brekkie … rain or shine I look forward to seeing everyone

Best, Paul
    Senninha

Amended attendee list for September 4th drive and brekkie …

1. Rich (L696)
    2. Paul (Senninha)
    3. Duncan (Duncan)
    4. Hagasan
    5. Silver Surfer
    6. NSXGB
    7. 214Huy
    8. Olly

Late extra but see you in the morning

With the weather gods on our side and very light traffic, I believe a good time was had by all with a sensible mix of relaxed and spirited driving. I suspect the initial brekkie stop has a problem as Ive tried them throughout the day without any response. However, as I think Steve said, the extra drive to the alternate brekkie stop (thanks Duncan and Rich), was a Brucie Bonus …

Trust everyone got home safely and thanks for making the effort, it was a pleasure to see so many of you again … and if you’d like to do it again before the darker mornings just let me know …
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	07B75BE7-B6F8-48B6-B087-75027C47AE38.jpeg 
Views:	62 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	14675  
    Senninha

Great to see so many non Essex boys make the effort and the spirited driving reduce Tuesday’s reconnaissance drive time by 50%!

Until next time keep safe

regards Rich

Thanks for those that organised it, it was an amazing route and my car get a good work out today.��

10. Default

Great turn out - nice to see so many being driven :-D
    Mike

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast