Thread: Essex Boys Mini-Meet, Saturday 18 June

Default Essex Boys Mini-Meet, Saturday 18 June

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	90a73c50-04c9-4e4f-b0da-2056070d9dea.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	158.7 KB 
ID:	14571

In previous years we’ve had a mini-meet at a pretty eclectic car do at The Compasses, Littley Green, the event this year is Saturday 18 June, see text and flyer.
    “Hi there.After an enforced absence of two years we are back!

So - on the 18th June, from midday onwards, we will meet at The Compasses Littley Green for a very relaxed, low key gathering with the aim of raising some money for the Pancreatic Cancer Research Fund and enjoying a sociable afternoon at a cracking pub. Previously we've had motorcycles, tractors, cycle cars, supercars and everything in between, if you can get on it or in it you're welcome! Turn up when you want, leave when you want.

We support the work of the PCRF in memory of Nick Wenley, a much loved, true car enthusiast who died from pancreatic cancer in 2019 at a very early age. Entry to the rally is £5 per vehicle and all of this money goes to the PCRF.

The format this year is going to be slightly different - we will be able to all park together in a fenced overflow car park at the rear of the pub. Hopefully this will make parking for us easier and give the event a bit more of a coherent feel. And hopefully members of the public may be more willing to pop a donation in the collecting tin!

Please spread the word - I've attached a flyer below, please forward this to anyone / everyone you know who could be interested in coming along!

Thanks - and see you on the 18th June.”

One NSX nose visible in pic.

Cheers, Duncan
    Last edited by duncan; 27-03-2022 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Adding attachment

ooooh.... we remember the Huffers! might have to bring the loud one!
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Phil showing his nose off…and my son in laws Renault Sport Clio V6. Important charity, an enjoyable and relaxed meet at a lovely pub with a great mix of ‘vehicles’, what’s not to like. Looking to forward to coming along, thanks to Duncan for posting.

BUMP

Bump on the above lunchtime ‘do’, in the past it’s been a mini-meet for some of the local cars. Good, out the way local pub, solid pub food, decent beer and if people turn up, NSXs.

I attended the last event in 2019 (see photo) … everything above is my take too … loved the place, people and mix of cars, and I believe for this year they have additional parking as previously its been very much a roadside affair … I have this in the diary and hope I can make it …

And if you go, dont forget to take a donation to this very good cause …
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	26C0D3E0-B68D-40F4-9AD3-DDDD77F36A38.jpeg 
Views:	63 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	14626  
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara