Thread: NSX rear 302mm discs available anywhere (other than honda and not ££££)?

1. Default NSX rear 302mm discs available anywhere (other than honda and not ££££)?

Hi does anyone know any rear discs for the later rear caliper available, the EBC ones are showing everywhere but they are not available and have been back order for over 6months.

Thanks!

Have you tried Brembo ? May be a little pricey but they should have them and on the rear they will last a long time. I've got them, slotted, on my car and never had any problems.

cheers
    nigel

Blog Entries

If you are 100% sure that it's for the Rear AND the rear brake caliper is of 97+ sepc, then if you are after the EBC Plain Disc, it's D7353.

You may have already tried but seems to be a few options available on ebay.

Rockauto has several options but not sure of the delivery charge for such heavy item.

There are several options in Japan, mainly from Dixel but the delivery could be the headache.
    I'm also struggling to find the reasonably priced alternative method to Japan Post as I can't move the parts from Japan just yet.

As nigel mentioned, there are several other known good brands out there so you may want searching for them.

Just make sure the one advertised is actually the correct spec for your NSX.

Also, check that it's actually in stock and also the return policy.

It's quite heavy and may cost a lot if the buyer takes care of the return fee.

On several occasions, I heard from owners that although it stated that it would fit their NSX brake spec, it was not the case on delivery.

Kaz

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nigel View Post
    Have you tried Brembo ? May be a little pricey but they should have them and on the rear they will last a long time. I've got them, slotted, on my car and never had any problems.

cheers
    nigel
    Thanks. I couldn't find any brembo ones listed when I checked - do you have the part number please?

re EBC7353 - yes everywhere listing them but no one has any. Have bought from about 5 or 6 different people so far!

thanks!

I'll have a look see and try and find my paperwork from back when I got mine.

Cheers