Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Low mileage early NSX for auction

Bidding seems to be moving along quite nicely, over £60k with 4 days to go...

£77k now....fly like an eagle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonners View Post
    £77k now....fly like an eagle.
    Yep. Plus 12% and vat!
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Oooooh £99K + comm. that’s impressive.

5. Red face

£113,256 Definitely a UK NA1 record I watched it ‘live’ and there were several motivated parties. Someone put in 5k with a few minutes left to flush people out, lifting it to 92k, but it didn’t work If it ended like a Bringatrailer auction, it would have gone for more. In those, the clock overruns until no new bids arrive in the last minute I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by dobbiej View Post
    £113,256 Definitely a UK NA1 record I watched it ‘live’ and there were several motivated parties. Someone put in 5k with a few minutes left to flush people out, lifting it to 92k, but it didn’t work If it ended like a Bringatrailer auction, it would have gone for more. In those, the clock overruns until no new bids arrive in the last minute I believe.
    It was definitely fun to watch! I’m not a huge fan of auctions. Especially with 12% + vat! But may have to consider it next month. The question is which one? Collecting cars is a lot cheaper for the buyer. Anyone had any experience?

E5NSX also went at a different auction at the weekend: £43k+12%+VAT, IIRC - about £50k total. Pretty good for an auto.

And makes the manual NA1 in our Classifieds look like a superb bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by goldtop View Post
    E5NSX also went at a different auction at the weekend: £43k+12%+VAT, IIRC - about £50k total. Pretty good for an auto.

And makes the manual NA1 in our Classifieds look like a superb bargain.
    I’m surprised the car at Torque is still there! I’ve not physically seen it. But it looks good and it’s well serviced. Not sure whether it comes with original wheels. But the 5 spokes aren’t difficult to source.

Mathieu

1996 NSX-T Manual ex Honda press car
    2014 Jaguar F Type coupe 340 LHD (Now sold)
    1996 MG RV8...only 14K miles
    1977 Ronart W152 S6....sounds like half a spitfire!
    1966 Ford Mustang Coupe GT K code
    1963 Volvo P1800S...immaculate in black/red

Quote Originally Posted by matpp View Post
    I know which I'd prefer ���� http://www.carandclassic.com/auction...icrocar-8bjky8
    I love it!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast